my starting problems are finally sorted!

dac69er

Super Moderator
finally its sorted. it was the injectors. after doing a really good clean out of them with ethanol and compressed air i have had had 0 problems.

how unlucky that i had 2 sets that seeped!?

anyway i can now begin re-modding my car again now it runs sweet. so damn happy!

big thanks to everyone who gave advice and who helped me out with parts etc.

:gt-smilie:

sx_turbo

Lifer
hooray at last you've sorted it out, might be worthwhile changing the fuel filter to, if you havnt done so already.

dac69er

Super Moderator
that is the plan when i re-fitted all my fuelling mods again. just need to fit the rrfpr now and then ill change the filter, have a brand new one ready and waiting to go on. its only about 20-30 thousand km old but will change it anyway then ill be off to the rollers!

dac69er

Super Moderator
checked the other injectors today and they seemed to hold pressure fine!? god knows??? will just clean them like i did the others and keep them as spares!

just so glad the car runs perfect now!

weeJohn

Lifer
Glad to hear you got this sorted mate.

Didnt your Dad say he thought it was the injectors?

You going to have to listen to it all the time now,

"I fu%$ing told you it was the injectors, but would you listen to me, no, spent a fortune on ........"

Been there myself before, it is programmed into them when you reach 12 years old.

Chris@CCM

Member +
Glad to hear you got this sorted mate.

Didnt your Dad say he thought it was the injectors?

You going to have to listen to it all the time now,

"I fu%$ing told you it was the injectors, but would you listen to me, no, spent a fortune on ........"

Been there myself before, it is programmed into them when you reach 12 years old.
lmao my dad has said that to me loads of times lol

dac69er

Super Moderator
i thought it was injectors after changing the obvious like leads and plugs etc.

i swapped them for another set and the problem slowly got worse so i didnt think it was the injectors. problem was i had 2 sets that were dribbling, whats are the chances of that!?

all seems fine now though fortunately