New boy from Fife!

Stickers_92

Fresh Recruit
hi there, i've been on here an few times before but never posted or anything but i thought now is as good a time as any to introduce myself!

i bought my '97 N/A EP91 in december of last year and shes took a massive turn since (including not running properly) im gonna get my build thread started tonight so i wont reveal to much :)

cheeeeeeeers!

Stickers_92

Fresh Recruit
im from Tayport, so sometimes class it as dundee! haha its just easier :p just a guess from your profile but im sure i seen you screaming up and down the forfar road a couple times lately - could be wrong though! would be handy having someone local for advice and the like haha

ryan-11

Member +
im from Tayport, so sometimes class it as dundee! haha its just easier :p just a guess from your profile but im sure i seen you screaming up and down the forfar road a couple times lately - could be wrong though! would be handy having someone local for advice and the like haha

Cool cool, not too far then, im in newport quite alot, That could very well be me, im up and down there most days, theres a few local members about with good knowledge of starlets :D

Scottyb

Fresh Recruit
Welcome! You may see me about in the Tayport/Dundee area too. I'm from cupar, but got mates in Tayport an Dundee so tend to be there more frequently!

Got any pics of your starlet up yet?

Mines a black 98 Glanza on work equips, so give a wave if you see me about!

daveEP

Member +
welcome aboard m8. gd site to be on. very helpful on here. im curently buildin an ep82 and had some gd help with a few things :)