New car

GTti

Member +
Hey,

Havent been around for a while, but I bought a new car today and well it's bloody great! It really is amazing just how much car you can get for your £ these days.

E46 325ci with all the M Sport goodies :) Full black leather inside and carbon bits, electric seats etc.

36938_410719264748_510969748_4273687_5100337_n.jpg

I still have the GTti though!

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Looks smart mate, more of the gtti though please mate, love your members garage, any updates on it? :)

GTti

Member +
It's really nice and firm, great handling and the engine makes it effortless to drive, lovely sound to the 6 cylinder.

I can actually tow with this car too, I'll soon be buying a trailer to finish the GTti! He says!

GTti

Member +
Had one owner, has done a fair mileage, but that's not really an issue for these. Managed to get the price down to just over 7K and a 6th month warrenty :)

Matchew

Member +
Looking good fella, me old man has got an individual spec one with all the carbon etc. Let me know if you want anything as i work at BMW:D

malcolmgt

Member +
look like lovely cars, i am tempted by like a newish 3 series 1.8 just for the comfort and having a "proper" car.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Mileage is nothing on these motors, so refined, sporty looking and a car you can easily live with every day in comfort, nice choice :)

GTti

Member +
Looking good fella, me old man has got an individual spec one with all the carbon etc. Let me know if you want anything as i work at BMW:D

Yep, I have all the carbon effect around the dash and various parts. Individual roof lining and all the M Sport bits including suspension. I just bought a RoadTrip for my iPhone and even the speakers are great! A car I simply will never need to mod!

I agree there is something timeless about the E46 looks.

Last edited:

GTti

Member +
I thought I'd add.

For anyone interested, this car is a group 16 and the insurance is very reasonable. I'm 24 and it is little over £700 fully comprehensive with 4/5 years NCB.

jonny-boi32

Member +
I thought I'd add.

For anyone interested, this car is a group 16 and the insurance is very reasonable. I'm 24 and it is little over £700 fully comprehensive with 4/5 years NCB.

thats good, im paying more than that for the starlet, 23 and 5yrs ncb. the joys of northen ireland insurance.