New member from Holland

MarcoFTE

Member +
Hi all,

Just registered after reading for some time now on your website here.
I own/drive a '97 Corolla powered by the EP82 4E-FTE.
Runs smooth, no mayor modifications on it besides a TRD clutch since the conversion, and some new Magnecor leads.
I also ordered a adjustable HKS actuator, but am not sure on what boost-level to drive it with in the future. Also own a Autobahn88 manifold, but that thing doesn't go on the FTE when it's modified to prevent it from cracking after installation..

Some random pics, including an overall-picture from the engine bay, and one photo where I was test-fitting the FMIC:)
img4102.jpg

img4039vi3.jpg

img4108f.jpg

image018s.jpg

Cheers,

Marco

MarcoFTE

Member +
Thanks guys! Yeah, It's a nice sleeper indeed. That's my goal, to have some good power under the bonnet, without showing it to others:)
I live near Utrecht btw, in the middle of Holland, don't know if you guys are formilliar with the cities in Holland?

Cheers,

Marco

GTdan

In The Closet
I live near Utrecht btw, in the middle of Holland, don't know if you guys are formilliar with the cities in Holland?

yeah ive been there before i think, my dad lives in groesbeck (sp), towards the german border somewhere, i may be coming over in summer in the gt to see him, and whilst there have a trip to the ring.

MarcoFTE

Member +
yeah ive been there before i think, my dad lives in groesbeck (sp), towards the german border somewhere, i may be coming over in summer in the gt to see him, and whilst there have a trip to the ring.

Groesbeek? That's not that far from here, but then again, everything here is not far from where I live :p
The Nurburgring is a very nice track indeed!
Hoping to visit it with the Corolla also this summer.

Marco.

RicoW

Fresh Recruit
I know a few ppl that are living near Groesbeek.
oh btw welcome marcZERO!

Last edited: