New personal Best on Irish tarmac 12.4secs

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
New Personal best at an Irish strip. 12.4secs with 0-60ft of 2.4secs still on road tyres at Bishops court.

And guess what!!!!

My tuner wasn't at the track yesterday :beer:

Yesterday was the last race of the season here, so I would like to thank ECC and CCM and anyone else that was involved with my car this year and thanks the the rest who where there for some friendly banter, makes it worth while going when its both fun off the track and on the track.

Now to get to England and beat my 12.3sec PB over there.

Phil

Super Moderator
good work, get some full on slicks and have yourself a nice mid 11 for the laugh.

Phil

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Congratulations thats an awesome time on street tyres lad fair play

Aye the 60ft is terrible lol!

Thanks guys. I look forward to getting some good rubber up front to run either here or England at the Pod or Shakespear. It would be nice to get it over before I change the spec on her.

Last edited:

kellygt

Member +
Aye the 60ft is terrible lol!

Thanks guys. I look forward to getting some good rubber up front to run either here or the in England at the Pod or Shakespear. It would be nice to get it over before I change the spec on her.

With stickier rubber you should see that time tumble and when you get onto a prepared surface it will be better again its about time we started catching up

to the rest of the world ha ha fairplay again lad

Tanz

Lifer
Well done spuddy great result,all you now is your wee mr. potatoe head mascot and your sorted...:haha:

But na on a serious note much deserving result, best of luck bettering your times in the future..;)

weeJohn

Lifer
Great time mate, all you need is a bit more time behind the wheel and you will get far lower than that, even on street tyres!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Great time mate, all you need is a bit more time behind the wheel and you will get far lower than that, even on street tyres!

Never a truer work spoken, this completes my second year at the racing and on Sunday past I learnt something new on the launch. Who knows what I'll know tomorrow :p

Now to give the old girl a nice rebuild of the major components. We've already found out why the gears where a bollocks. Don't think release bearings are ment to be in multiple pieces lol!

Boab

Member +
Well done spuddy, has been great following the progress of this car - it just keeps getting faster and faster.

Fair play to you lad :rockon: