New to TGTTs but have an MR2 - does that count?

Barnz74

Fresh Recruit
Hey everyone, I'm in the process of buying a Starlet GTT EP82 and thought I'd say hello. My current daily is a Civic 1.5LS and I also have a Revision 1 MR2 Import.
My new EP82 purchase has an uprated turbo and also an APEXI boost controller - AVRC sp I any help on standard settings would be good. I am new to turbo'd cars but this one looks like a good'un.
The car has been sitting in a lockup and had to be jump-started, so I bought it to do it up and shine a little TLC its way.
Will post in the tech section :)
Barney

Barnz74

Fresh Recruit
Welcome along Barney, there are a good few MR2 folk on site so I guess it does count :)

Cheers Gryzor! MR2 is auto and there was talk of putting a turbo in but then the Starlet came up.... I'm restricted to autos because of a disability.
The Starlet will be fun!!

Jay

Admin
Welcome to the site Barney, if there's any questions just ask away mate.

MR2's are more than welcome too!

Jay

welcome to the club.

they let an old man in with a supra haha.

any help on the mr2 just ask buddy, i've done anything everything there is to do to an mr2 over the years, from 9sec drag cars to 200mph+ setups :)

Barnz74

Fresh Recruit
Thanks to all for your welcomes!! Starlet now in my garage I will post some pics up soon....... apparently it was a fast car at the Japfest 2005 but that might've been down to the driver, but the car is quick too. Whiteline & Koni suspension, Greddy boost controller, APEXi AVC-R. Should have some fun here, MR2 will be up for sale soon.