ni meet - lap of the penninsula

Ted

Member +
had an idea about a meet where we all get to have some fun on a wee drive/meet. obviously there would be no speeding and hardly any overtaking.

a lap of the ards penninsula would take in some great roads(jay can help on which ones). if we select a good non busy time then slow traffic and plod would be kept to a minimum.

if anyone has any better ideas for an interesting and quiet road a few of us could have a go at , ideas welcome.

hopefully there will be some interest, as an ex-biker i used to love meeting up on a sunday and going off with ten or so like minded people for fun down country roads. i know we would need to be sensible as plod would love to see a convoy of starlets to stop and harass but good organisation could limit problems

ted

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Date depending, if the GT is still at ECC I'll tag along at the back in the MR2 so not to cramp the EPs style :p

weeJohn

Lifer
There is night drag racing on at Bishopscourt the 5th December, starts about 3 or 4pm. Both could be done on the 1 day if no other dates were suitable.

Could try for a visa if there is any interest?

weeJohn

Lifer
Date depending, if the GT is still at ECC I'll tag along at the back in the MR2 so not to cramp the EPs style :p

Go at the front and set the pace, dont want you getting left behind lol.

Want to post this on UK Starlet when we get a date set, make it a proper convoy?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Oh you cheeky gits!

I'm taking that Monday and Tuesday off after the night racing, so I'm up for drinks after if thats the plan. Makes sense to do it all on the same day since bishops courts up that way anyway.

J25GTi

Lifer
Hmmm, I have 2 weeks holiday left to take before the end of the year, its almost tempting to travel over and get chris to map my car while I'm there and go racing too!

Marty!

Member +
My cars gettn built up at the moment in chris so hopefully i can get up to meet alot of yas

count me in "if car back lol but should be lol"

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Would love to do this, good timing aswell as hopefully i will have GT finished by the weekend and i can get it in for mot, Skyline going into the garage for the winter.

Phil

Super Moderator
might have to ride shotgun somewhere in this convoy, see how everyones car are going :)

anyone who could bare my company let me know.

Phil

kilo

Member +
this may be the motovation i need to get my arse into gear and get the car mot'd lol. good route plan ted.