Silent Observer so far

JAG

Member +
I've been signed up on here for ages but only really browse for technical know how as im on UKSC but the tech knowledge over here seems far supreme :p

Im from Maidstone in Kent and go to uni in Rochester doing CG Arts and Animation
Also a bit of a keen photographer and tend to set up local meet from time to time around the local kinda area

I used to drive an SR which was my first car and went from this:
13.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

To this:
_MG_7895.jpg

_MG_7896.jpg

_MG_7909.jpg

Over the year and a half i owned it
All exterior mods really other than a full custom exhaust as i didnt want to spend money trying to make it faster etc As i wanted to get a V at a later time

Then i upgraded for some boost and im now driving this:
_MG_7969.jpg

_MG_7967.jpg

Its completly standard other than the window tints
Its got optional extra goodies like crazzy fluffy Starlet matts, foot well lights, glowing ignition barrel and a front lip (obviously)
It did have the optional extra Pioneer Carrozzeria sound system in it but half of it was missing when i brough it so im currently trying to sort out getting the car in musical condition
Also brought Whiteline rear anti roll bar, anti lift kit and panhard rod
But im waiting to get a new set of springs and shocks for it before i go slapping all this stuff on
Im thinking 40mm drop on just a shocks n springs set up as im not going to track it particually much if ever really, so for road use il do it on the cheap :p

-----------------------

May09Sigcopy.jpg

Last edited:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Welcome buddy, great to see you started off with the UK Starlet and progressed onto such a gorgeous V (micra :p)

Iain

gv1.3

Admin
welcome JAG, your cars are spotless!! *jealous*

Good to have you aboard if you have any questions let us know, since you have been lurking for a while I am sure you know how it all works ;)

JAG

Member +
Cheers lads (and las's? maybe :p)
I've kinda been learning my way round a little but mainly just bin using the search button :haha:
This site seems a hell of a lot more complex bit harder to use than UKSC imo
I'll just have to come on more and practice lots :)

JAG

Member +
Got a little question...?
With regards to having a sig have u got to be a paid member to be able to get 1?
As down the left hand side in Control Panel i have no 'Edit Avatar' ?
:(

(The first post i just droped the sig in as a picture)

turbojim

Lifer
welcome to the forum mate this place kicks ass way better than any other forum for starlet or 4efte :rockon::rockon::rockon: