Some pictures of my new toy.

scot-ish

Member +
well, collected this bad boy yesterday, im sure everyone knows it, if not, shes a little bit on the plus side of 300bhp

first and last of the ep82's together.
IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

the new toy itself.
SDC12673.jpg

hard to get a pic of the colour, but its the greeny/black colour, looks lovely in the sun
SDC12678.jpg

slag exhaust.

SDC12675.jpg

SDC12674.jpg

SDC12677.jpg

some of the optional extra's ive got.

didnt even know the "clean box" existed, never seen another on even being mentioned.
SDC12681.jpg

SDC12680.jpg

and, as i couldnt bring myself to sell the white one, I've gave it to the the new owner.

SDC12685.jpg

the missus, and she thinks £2200 is ok for insurance.

all coments welcome

Stulet-GTT

Member +
You did say all comments welcome...:haha:

Looks good, like the colour to..

I see ya got a wanted post up for interiour, cant ya jus knick it out the white one while she sleep's???

scot-ish

Member +
yeh, im gunna get used to her for a bit, needs some bars, ARB kit, and then a track will feel the wrath lol.

im guna take the interior from the white one, but i need to replace it with something ele eventually lol. she doesnt even have a license yet, just theory passed. wasnt too interested before, so the gt is an incentive to pass.

scot-ish

Member +
paid asking price, well very close to it, and had a few optional extra's thrown in, like the underseat tray, that little "clean box", a rear sun blocker thing aswell. and another bride seat, but im too fat for this one, so said he could keep the other one lol, i shoud ahve had it, as the missus likes it.

malcolmgt

Member +
is this the one that was going to be raffled? smithy is it?

looks so sweet. nice set of motors there lad. bet you cant wait to drive it. when you back from the rig and get to drive it properly?

scot-ish

Member +
im back onshore mate, and she's been getting some "spirited" driving.

few little suspension bits to order, and i will be heading for crail soon enough.

volvic isnt free with it mate, you pay for the volvic, its much needed after a wee run lol.

Rory

Lifer
Aye get it to crail and see if you can go quicker than my time thats stood scince 08!! :haha:
Then copme to knockhill and play aswell...... :D

Nice motor though, should go well enough.

scot-ish

Member +
Aye I'm guns try get up, need the suspension setup properly, and learn how to do this launch control, the car is a nightmare to launch lol.

Fro

Member +
Love this car, bet it goes like fuck aswell! Give us a shout when its getting to play at knockhill, wouldnt mind seeing it go!

Jay

Admin
I'll dig out whatever pics I have of her in her previous life for you.

Health to enjoy mate!

Jay