Starlet...gone :(

Rik

Member +
Never thought i'd be posting this like so many others have but had an accident on the way home from college today. Some guy pulled out on me when i was going up the main road from college, i tried to miss him but he still clipped the back end of my car, which spun me out, mounted a curb, hit a couple of peoples walls an then rolled over onto another car.

I've never been so shaken up before, car is totalled, i almost cried when i saw it. Me and my mate are both thankfully ok, just major pains atm, really lucky. Another scary thing is when i hit the wall a piece flew off and through the window, which landed where her grandkids would usually sit, so could have been alot worse.

It's pissed me off that someone was stupid enough to pull out when he must have seen me or if not could have tried to stop, i had my fricking lights on! I have plenty of witnesses to say they saw him pull out etc. and someone had flashed him out. The thing that pisses me off most is the guy who went into me never even came over to see if we were ok, he went home!

I'm gonna go over tomorrow to see the car, an hopefully i can strip the expensive bits off, i don't want no people messing with it at the yard. It's a defo write off but will i be able to get it back to get the stuff? I think i'm going to get Trev to sort me a car out if he can an put the stuff thats still intact on it.

How much have people been getting for there cars on here? Don't think i've felt this much pain in one day :| Fucked ankle, wrist, shoulder blade, back + neck etc. :( Well feel like poo, my poor car...

Galen

Lifer
Really sorry for ya mate, my first glanza was wrote off and it is a very shitty feeling. Hope ya get something sorted soon

Chris@CCM

Member +
noooo . sorry to head about it bud my first starlet got wrecked no fault of mine tho i fixed it with my own money it pissed me off so much i had to sell the car :(
hope ur feeling better soon mate

Rik

Member +
Cheers guys :( Glad i'm ok, just lost a mate in an accident an wouldn't want to put anyone through that again. Just spent a good fortune on bits for her as well, but they will all go on the new one! Not going to let it get me down, bigger and better eh :) I got a few pic's but i think i'll post them up tomorrow.

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
:confused: Can't believe it Rik as the boys have said the most important thing is your okay, it happens to the best of us mate I've written off a few in my time and there is light at the end of the tunnel I can assure you.

If there is anything I can personally do let me know buddy.

T

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Cheers guys :( Glad i'm ok, just lost a mate in an accident an wouldn't want to put anyone through that again. Just spent a good fortune on bits for her as well, but they will all go on the new one! Not going to let it get me down, bigger and better eh :) I got a few pic's but i think i'll post them up tomorrow.

Yeah do it tomorrow mate, go and have a glass of wine, beer, joint or whatever you do to relax and re-think tomorrow.

T

Galen

Lifer
bigger and better is right mate, if i didnt loose my first starlet i wouldnt have this one and its alot better!!
Did ya get your speedvision hybrid for it yet?

Rik

Member +
I'm probably going to need some help off you guys in finding parts again to get it looking like it did! I'll be needing another TOM'S front bumper, skirts an spats :( an another set of advans, two of them didnt come out too well, i dont think cracked wheels can be repaired :( I hope my teins are ok though an the engine bits. The intercooler an rad didn't come out too well i can tell you that :|

Galen: Not got it yet, thank the lord! I do wish i got it on the ramps though at weekend an it would still be intact. Hopefully i can salvage most bits!

I think im gonna have a long soak in the bath to ease up these bloody joints!

lleey2k4

Member +
OMG Rik so sorry mate, hate these kind of threads that come up she was such a minter aswell :(

Glad your ok which is the main thing.

Idrees

Banned
Oh no, sorry to hear it dude. I hope your feeling okay though. :)

Get some pics of the car up if you can please! :)

RIP Advans btw. :(

Adam_Glanza

Member +
feelin for you mate, wrote my first glanza off not to long ago and it really is the worst sight you could have, could only amagine a slight few things i would rather not see than that!!

hopefully you can buy your car back from your insurance company as i did, you could hopefully make 1500 quid back or around that mark