Stolen K609OFM

huwr

Member +
Apologies if this is the wrong section.

Somewhere between midnight and 7am my car was stolen in Rhyl, North Wales.

Its a black ep82 with white wheels (K609OFM)

I know theres a slim chance of finding it but if anyone sees it about please let me or the police know!

I imagine it will be broken for parts, which i may list later once ive calmed down a bit

potts

Member +
Fucking thieving little cunts, hope you get your car back and someone gives them fuckers what for

huwr

Member +
Ill try and find some pictures.

My money is that its on its way or already in Ireland, as I live quite near to Holyhead.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Well if part's start popping up for sale from someone unknown then that will give you a lead...

Hope ya hear somink soon...

huwr

Member +
I cant find any photos of it but its a square lamp with a livesports front splitter and a very tatty bonnet with a reverse scoop.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Sorry to hear that chap.

I've moved the thread to the 'Stolen Cars/Parts' for you as it'll help to be in the right section...

danb87

South East England Area Rep
not good hearing things like this, makes me glad that my garden security light goes right in my window an wakes me up when ever some1s near my garage, push comes too shove ill be out the window with my throwing axe.

hope you find it an the cunts who stole it

huwr

Member +
Please could someone send me some pictures of a black squarelight mk2 with white 5 spoke wheels.

Police have asked me for pictures but I cant find any of my car so something similar would be a great help.

Thanks

turbo-roj

Member +
I know theres at least 2 people round the Rhyl area that make a living out of breaking starlets, PM me if you want details, or alternatively do a search on e-bay for starlet parts and search for closest location to rhyl or summit. Sorry to hear the news dude. I sometimes stop over at my g/f's house in Kinmel bay and am uncomfortable about how close my car is to Rhyl! have watched someone steal my motorbike from the train station, was too far away to get to them in time, found it about 3 hours later tho