Thanks

lanxter

Member +
Well I got my renewal quote from Adrian flux at £1,055 after some ringing round I spoke to Luke from sky insurance (Top bloke) who managed to get it down to £670 all mods declared.

Very impressed with the service, would recommend them to others.

Thanks,

Mark

dac69er

Super Moderator
one of my renewals is coming up soon, think i may try sky as they seem to be doing well recently. currently with flux with all my cars!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Fantastic quote, its about time someone posted up some positive feedback! The old story of everyone is happy to tell you a poor experience compared to good :)

skyinsurance

Member +
Fantastic quote, its about time someone posted up some positive feedback! The old story of everyone is happy to tell you a poor experience compared to good :)

Can be frustrating at times, especially if you see how many Glanzas and GT's go on cover with us each month! I'd say less than 1% of customers leave feedback for us but the thing is, as soon as one person is unhappy, suddenly we are 'the worst insurance copmany in the world!!!1!!'

Ah well, you take the rough with the smooth.

Ollie
Sky Insurance

Philip0694

Member +
Well I have been with you almost a year now with no probs, great quote and next month I think is my renewal date and if the quote is as good as last year i'll be staying!!!!