The Fastest Starlet In The World

Jay

Admin
I've never seen the in-car footage before. They are seriously twitchy - check out the steering wheel when trying to keep them in check!

Go on Toby, imagine someone putting down a time like that in starlet over here. :cool:

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
I'd probably kill myself and I need a AE86 rear axle first, don't think the Kp axle would quite take the power :haha:

Maybe one day although it's just another excuse to build another demo car. Good find....

T

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yea just watched the in car bloody hell, I would imagine due to the size of the rear tires that you can let the s/wheel freewheel in your hands as the fronts are so skinny. Crazy none the less looks very intimidating!!

Jay

Admin
Just imagine steering that animal - You would be lucky to get me doing anything other than holding on with my eyes closed. :eek:

weeJohn

Lifer
I think that after driving it, if you seen that footage and realised your front right wheel looked a good 6" off the ground at one point, the keys would be handed over to some other halfwit.

Awesome

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
its not the world's fastest lol :p

the puerto rican scene has alot of crazy starlets with rotary's that same car has a twin which runs 6.9et :D the engine is made in aus by Guru Racing ;)

kon