The TGTT Romance.... Next Step.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Well folks,

( Long winded version Scroll down for the jist )

In June about 3 years ago at this stage a lady by the name of Tanya ( Tanz ) joined the site, she just happened to be from my area so i said i'd have a chat with her. after long winded and often weird conversations with said lady i decided it was in my best interest to ask this lady out before anyone else got the chance. Let me say it was the best decision i made since buying the starlet, 3 years on and countless more chapters in our romance ( including having a wonderful if not a bit mad Little girl together named Farrah ) i decided i liked it and i better attempt to put a ring on that finger.

So last night i decided to Propose that this poor woman would become my wife and she for god knows what reason said yes.

So ladies/ and some lads ( you know who you are ( Dylan ) ) i'm off the market.

I honestly couldn't be happier and thought i'd thank both the site and the members for just using the site and keeping it going and making this possible.

(The Jist)

I Proposed to Tanya ( Tanz ) Last Night.
She Said yes ( yea i think there's something wrong with her too ha ha) I'm Delighted
Thanks for keeping the site going.

Frank

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
haha!!! about time you crazy kids :D well happy for you mate :D

Seems like there are going to be quite a couple of tgtt.com weddings soon lol!!

Really happy for you guys!! Congrats Frankie and Tanya!!

ps i know the feeling... today me n emma go to pick up our wedding rings and pay the flower lady haha :rolleyes: *sigh* loool!!

long story short!!! well done!
Kon