Peter Coleman........130.42
Gregory Jones.........131.14
Gavin Mycock ........137.55
Pete Grimmer .........137.98
Vykki Hoult ............148.56

This was a very challenging track, but a bloody good day

In car with Barrie Newsome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObG_Mhmw0rc

If people visit the link below and keep an eye on the 2009 championship thread they can enter their cars for one round and give the series a try.
It has been really good fun and although I am running a standard engine (113 whp) I am still doing well in the overall championship (Think I am going to run the quadlight for the rest of the season and build the MK1 slowly and properly). YOU DONT NEED BIG POWER to compete in this, driver skill plays a huge part.

http://www.toyota-sprint-series.com/forums/

Last edited:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Great video and really good drive, in the sprint series as you say power aint everything :) really good effort aswell mate.

Jay

Admin
Nice going mate, good to see you enjoying the experience. Sound advice as well - driving technique is one of the most important factors and is all too often overlooked.

Streetech

Member +
Good effort Pete, and the other starleteers! Is the MK1 CT9 now?

Using a hybrid now but need to get it all finished.
Really missing the power in the quadlight tho, It is nice i am doing well but Barrie, Greg and Pete G all have over 200bhp. At the end of the straight they are all in 4th gear when I am still in 3rd.

As I said tho, its not all about power. I hope more starlets will join and we can beat the GT4's. Its a really good event.

Out of 18 cars in class A2 (GT4's, MR2 Turbo's ect), I beat 10 of them with a standard engine.

Streetech

Member +
Have they not already had that one?

Either way I'll be there mate.

Got it again but its a reverse track, then Woodbridge again but longer. The MOD needed one of the venues back at short notice so the series had to be changed. Last one is a night race at Teeside, think i need to fit extra spot lights for that one.