trd anti roll bar v's stock

GTdan

In The Closet
front arb is bigger than stock - however your unable to find the bushes for them anywhere as they dont make them.
you can only get trd bushes for the standard arb.

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
I would personally get a WL bar mate these are excellent IMO, cheaper and come with poly links unlness you've found one for cheap/used.

T

monka

Member +
100 quid collected, i've got the stock size trd bushes waiting to ft, but i guess they wont fit, do the whiteline ones come with complete bush kit then?

GTdan

In The Closet
yeah whiteline kit comes with all the bushes etc you need to fit - plus its only another £35 or so, and new!

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Yeah that's not bad, we have a WL bar here you can have for the same price but it has no links and they will take 6-8 weeks to get. We can supply a new bar with links next day but not as cheap as this one is old stock and they have increased price by 12% and we can't split the kits up.

As Dan said TRD links and D Bushes won't fit they are for stock ARB :(

I am however not sure if stock links won't fit, D bushes defo no no as the bar is thicker but I am not 100% on the links mate.

T

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Sorry Jay, I did start out with some tech help I wasn't trying to generate a sale at all as it kind of followed on from what I said but can appreciate completely where you are coming from so apologies, I'll send a PM/Email next time.

Tobs

Jay

Admin
Although I just noticed the bushes listed for the TRD bar are part number 48815-AE850. These must differ from the regular 48815-EP851 listed for the stock bar.

Least we got a part number to go on. :)

Jay

Admin
The front Whiteline ARB's came in 22mm and 24mm.

It's highly likely one of the 24mm bushes will work fine. Now, finding one might be an issue?

Jay

Admin
The force is strong in you youngling..:haha:

Already noted down the AE86 part numbers just doublechecking the Whiteline sites for 24mm bushes.