Trust/Greddy bankrupt?

Saw this posted... "Greddy is responsible for the growth of the US tuning market in a big way with their CARB legal turbo kits and stuff, but I hope they stop polluting the tuning world with dumb ass piggybacks though…"

Emanage.. Ouch! :(

PSI JOE

Member +
weekkkkkkkk! as pricey as they are it is nice to be able to pop the hood and have it be smog legal...this sucks!

sx_turbo

Lifer
thing is APEXI went bust, but there still trading under receivership, so i'm sure things will be fine.

also they do know how to charge, if there prices were nicer maybe they would sell more?

C

CTR_Timmy

I always thought Greedy were well priced Ricky. Compared to HKS/Blitz they appear cheaper on products

sx_turbo

Lifer
I always thought Greedy were well priced Ricky. Compared to HKS/Blitz they appear cheaper on products

yes and no.

i mean the prices for gauges are rediculous, same as defi and sard etc etc.

and there oil cooler kits are stupidly priced aswell, i mean £6-700 for an oil cooler kit.

kits for mini's only cost £100

PSI JOE

Member +
idk I think your right sx...they prob will still be selling stuff etc etc. they are to big just to dissapper im sure!?!

C

CTR_Timmy

Someone may buy them out and continue to trade but possibly as a different name. This is what happens when you borrow money that you can afford to pay back. Leason learnt!

C

CTR_Timmy

There strut braces compared to rivals were always one of the cheapest around.

I think they will be brought out and trade under a new name. They are too big to just die. Apexi is still running so it gives Greedy hope!