Uksc

niteryder84

Member +
For all you guy that don't know. Uksc is coming back online Enzo has found a backup an it should be back online mid next week more details on uksc main page. Viva la tgtt and uksc!

Phil

Super Moderator
For all you guy that don't know. Uksc is coming back online Enzo has found a backup an it should be back online mid next week more details on uksc main page. Viva la tgtt and uksc!

hmm so long as there is no fighting ill sign up to show my support for EPs everywhere....

until it becomes a UKS?! whingefest.

Phil

STARLET N/A

Member +
there are a few starlet sites now. but i remember starletclub.co.uk starting just before uksc went down.

i think it might be just a domain name purchase for starletclub.co.uk or maybe enzo having a go again i guess we will find out pretty soon.

Jay

Admin
g7gr.jpg

Jay

Admin
Imagine my surprise when I clicked UKSC in my favourites bar and it actually loaded.. site is back online for anyone wishing to pop in and say hello to Geo!

Clickity Click

mudi

Member +
I registered on UKSC, activated it on my email. and when i go to post\reply tthis comes up.

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:
Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

??????????????????????????????????

Jay

Admin
they should be exactly the same as they were dude

That in itself concerns me mate. Anyone looking to use uksc should immediately change their password. The cloned data on ukso will match usernames and passwords. A worrying thought when some folks use the same password for all the sites/services they use online. Naturally it depends on your trust but in essence all 8000 members security could have been compromised.

I would urge everyone to change their passwords on uksc. Especially anyone holding a moderating position.

Steve GT

Member +
Can people please note that even with admin privelages there's no way of seeing anyone's passwords

Admin and mods can change passwords but have no way of seeing anyone's passwords so don't panic