WANTED!!!! - Any of the ep82 optional extras CUP HOLDERS ETC / momo steering wheel /

x-MissEp82-x

Member +
HIYA

well as you can see Im looking for some cup holders - original OEM extras that come with some older ep82's IF ANYONE IS BREAKING CAR AND HAS LET ME KNOW!

I want anything I can get my hands on that is useable to me.

I also need the rubber seal to the passenger o/s pop window. you know that black rubber seal that goes up into the window to stop leaks n wind blah blah...yeah i need one of them too.

To be honest I need a pile of stuff and am hoping to get my baby half decent inside to be a nice drive. SOOOOO a new momo/sparco/OEM steering wheel would be nice! Whole new carpet too if anyone has some in their braking car - PASSENGER VISOR TOO

Anything and every little thing I can make better I will try !! Please PM me if you have anything in my list lol :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
ive got some cup holder things you can have. dont know if they are optional extra or anything but you can have it and see if it will fit. i have a momo wheel i can sell you too. but need to swap my boss over and you will need a horn button for it.