Wepr/Autobahn fmic

EMM4

Member +
I'm having trouble trying to decide on an intercooler :( The wepr and autobahn seem about the same price - is there much difference between the two?

...and can you actually keep the crash bar and ac with the wepr?

Dave.

Member +
you can keep it with the autobahn, not sure about WEPR

we fitted my mates autobahn really quick no probs with the AC and crashbar all intact :)

I've not experience with WEPR one :(

Adam_Glanza

Member +
its different on a glanza mate i think the autobahn is real troublesome with glanzas unfortunately.

im 99% sure the wepr unit will fit perfectly and wont have crappy jubilee clips eiver

Which route do both the IC Pipeing take.. and how many joins in each? I think this will be the main thing to look at, which is more suitable for your setup!

Rory

Lifer
You can keep both AC and the crash bar with the WEPR.
Never had any deakings with the autobahn, but the pipe'ing route is some length........

cantbassed

Member +
with the glanza, u cant keep the crash bar with the autobahn. also you get shitty clips and maybe some crappy hoses. (well i did, had to get a reducer pipe) also you need to get a gasket for the pipe which comes off the dumpvalve. sorry i dont no the name for it. as atm, my gasket is a weatabix carboard! lol

Does anyone evan have any pictures of the WEPR Kit, ive been looking but cant actually see any!.. Also, ive seen the Autobhan pics OFF the car, but not fitted, anyone?

Jay

Admin
I have a choice of which cooler is going on my project and it's the WEPR.
The piping makes sense, the workmanship is amazing and the guy selling them is superb.

The only thing I'd change is the joiners - seen a few burst. Small observation but worth noting.

jamesgtturbo

Member +
ive only ever had experience with the wepr unit , and the crash bar you can definately keep but the a/c is a bit tight with the air con rad i just took miy a/c out , less is more :p

EMM4

Member +
Thanks guys :)

So the quality of the WEPR Kit is definately better?
How tight was the fit with the ac...is it possible to keep it?

ep91loveit

Fresh Recruit
you can keep it with the autobahn, not sure about WEPR

we fitted my mates autobahn really quick no probs with the AC and crashbar all intact :)

I've not experience with WEPR one :(

i have a autobahn on my glanza fitted it in no time fits well, althought i must admitt the clip arnt the best in the world

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
The clips with the autobahn are poo, don't even bother fitting em as you'll be out daily refitting them if you do, just got for stronger ones straight away. On a Glanza you can keep the a/c but not the crash bar. It makes a nice whistle on boost. No experience with the WEPR though.

C

CaL

wepr fits perfect!!no cutting etc....i had to wedge mine though betwenn the ac rad....as the rad gets in the way...undo the top blt and hey presto it fits!