what boost controller do people use??

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
ive got a gizzmo ms-ibc 2 and im starting to get sick of it upping the boost..
ive maxed out the spike stop and other safety features..
but still likes to increase boost a little, so getting rather frustrated..

so what ones people using and how would you rate them??

bongskag

Member +
Im using an antique HKS EVC 1 , :)

HKS-EVC-1-1.jpg

aidan

Member +
Iv the blitz dual sbc the one with the big screen and I love it piece of piss to set up and works well

ramses974

Member +
all my EBC are BLITZ, they are really reliable , and easy to set up ...
The dual solenoid is very very strong

AdamB

Member +
If you read the manual a couple of times you'll get the hang of it. Its when you start using the features it gets a little confusing.

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
been looking at the blitz type r one, tuning developments sell..
anyone got any revewis on those??

have had enough of my gizzmo, easy to use, but have to say a pain holding boost stablily though

AdamB

Member +
been looking at the blitz type r one, tuning developments sell..
anyone got any revewis on those??

have had enough of my gizzmo, easy to use, but have to say a pain holding boost stablily though

I've personally had bad experience with the Blitz SBC controllers, well not so much the controller, but the solenoid. I had one which I spend around an hour or so installing, very easy to fit. I set the controller up, and it just wouldn't hold boost at all, I done around 3 pulls half throttle, boost spiked and I couldn't trust it. Needless to say the product was in the car less than 2 hours. I have heard around the net it is quite a common problem with this type of controller, and the solenoids themselves are not cheap, think the last time I checked out the Blitz website they were around the £200 mark, which you can buy another EBC for that price. The controller I had went in the bin shortly after lol.