What happened to Traders CCM??

D3N0

Member +
I havent been on the forums for awhile, ive read most threads going though december. but no sign of a thread about Chris from CCM, or the company not trading any more. could someone shed some light please.

Thought this aswell a few days back BUT if you search his name, you can still find his full section :homer: Just not listed on the main forum page?

Fro

Member +
Thought this aswell a few days back BUT if you search his name, you can still find his full section :homer: Just not listed on the main forum page?

Same here, CCM isn't listed for me in the main forum but I can find it under the "traders" in the toolbar at the top?

weeJohn

Lifer
I would doubt Chris has not decided to leave his traders identity on the forum, this is where he gets most of his work from.

I would say he either is taking a break over Xmas and the New Year as he has been very busy, or he has not yet rerigestered as a trader with the moderators.

He has a full time job with probably one of the biggest slave drivers on this island and is fully loved up as well so I imagine after a break you will hear from him soon.

Texx

Super Moderator
The latest site upgrade included an automated system for managing trading forums. The system automatically sends an email to the trader when their account is due for renewal. If the system does not receive a reply the trading forum is automatically disabled when the trading account expires. I can only assume CC Motorworks, Trevors Trading Post etc... have not responded to the renewal email they have been sent.