Who has the highest Mileage on their clock?

gv1.3

Admin
Just wondering who amongst us has the highest mileage showing on their EP's clock?

Got anything impressive?

gv1.3

Admin
:pics:

show us evidence :)

Saw a pic on the toyota usa facebook page today of a 2001 car with over 400,000 miles... still going strong, gotta love Toyotas

You'd have to wonder what the real mileage do be on some of these cars they are so easy to clock. I've seen a few in the past with low mileage and you'd know by looking at them that they have done twice that.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
You'd have to wonder what the real mileage do be on some of these cars they are so easy to clock. I've seen a few in the past with low mileage and you'd know by looking at them that they have done twice that.

Well i got mine at 125kms,second owner and i put the rest of the miles on.
Plus i got the import log sheets saying 102kms,probably means it was clocked in japan lol,still the condition suited the miles :)

mossie477

Member +
:pics:

show us evidence :)

Saw a pic on the toyota usa facebook page today of a 2001 car with over 400,000 miles... still going strong, gotta love Toyotas

ill get some pics tomorrow if i can find a camera.
car was bog standard at 164000km when i bought it in jan 2007..

mines just rolled onto 115,000 got it with about 73,000 miles on 2 n a half years when it was imported n compression tested tday stil showing around 170's across all four cylinders.. toyota reliability for ya although dont know if it was rebuilt in japan previously

I love this thread i think that is so true ^^^^^ i got my glanza of my m8s friend 3 + years ago and there was only 50,000kms on it and he had it for two years but i trust him tho dont think he is that sort of lad.there is 130,000kms on it now.

Texx

Super Moderator

My GT is just approaching 75k miles. The USS inspection sheet shows 73k KM back in July 2006 which would seem close enough when going by the last entry in the Japanese service book.

It was driven out of this dealership shortly after the 25th May 1993:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Toyota&sll=34.736569,135.348687&sspn=0.016611,0.042014&ie=UTF8&split=1&rq=1&ev=zo&radius=1.19&hq=Toyota&hnear=&layer=c&cbll=34.74724,135.345139&panoid=fT4gj_mXbryDbpzA6NiDNQ&cbp=12,198.58,,0,-5.31&ll=34.747219,135.345039&spn=0,359.957986&z=15

The registration number was supposedly 77-9993 (however that works?), but that's about as much as I can tell without learning how to read Japanese. :p

Last edited:
219209 with all the mots and import sheet's to proov it :rockon:
half of this is wheel spin tho :drive:

Last edited:

cameroon95

Member +
12000km for me aswell, with nothing major wrong since i've owned it.

I had 35000 miles on my old gt,before i wrote it off:rolleyes:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
this is taken from another site the owner used be a member on here but that dont matter ,toyota ftw :rockon::rockon:

"ok am going to steal the show here...lol

heres my mint carina E now this is a year old picture shes more nearer the 950,000 miles now,you cant beat these cars,near unbreakable no joke"

seanscarina.jpg

seanscarina2.jpg