why me!!!!!!!!!!

pissst

Fresh Recruit
how yar all doing n finking?? i have a problem which ill put it into a story
so its like ithis,,,,,

one late night the hero(thts me) was trying hard to convince a lovely chick for a date, she finally agreed after alot of nagging and wasting money on calling her.. the night was hOt and dark, the HERO enters his black motorvehicle after alot of supppppin up, he checked every-thin
clean and shining - check
performance check
music check
smiling Goooooood
All was good finally the HERO reaches the chicks house, goes her house and rings the door bell and she appears looking hOoooot firing blaziinnn i ask her are you ready and says yesss, once out the house she looks at the ep82turbo starlet as asks is that your motorvehicle and i say yess and she says its niceeeeeeeee. we enter the car and she is impressed how clean the car is. so after a lil discussion we decide nxt stop at the club.
i put the key in the egnition and the car goes like brooombbbb bup bup bup and i realise the BAT is dying so i remove the key from the egnition but the cranking doesnt stop bup bup boooooppp dead car is dead how???? so i call for help but ma date is looking at me like F**K and an like wat the H*ll so help comes after couple of mins we jump start the car and it starts fine and all is good now..
so to impressssss ma date i to show her wat the ep82turbo starlet is capable of,,, so i broooooooommmmmb bop booooo fast driving and the pissst pissst dump vavle sounds great
SUDDENLY the car jerkrs jerks and goes off wat the F**K,,,,F**K,,,,,H*ll. so i crank it and it start fine but when i switch on the head lights the car jerks why why why
so i had to drive without light droped the lady at home and drove myself at home with out lights
guys why did this happen any idea does it mean i wont go out tonight noooooooooooooooooooo i have to help help help

sx_turbo

Lifer
replace the battery fella. and check the alternator is charging, if the alternator is not charging then you need a new one. also check for wires that may be earthing them selves when they shouldnt. check connection to starter motor also.

have you been doing any work to the car recently?

also in past experiance fella, driving fast with a girly in the car doesnt work they just get scared and it puts them off you. in my experiance they prefer it if you drive sensibly with them in the car.

Rutger

Member +
wow! that is crazy, lol. mayb u should write a book :p u got skills.

any ways, erm, i personally think it could be a scupperd alternator. i had this on my old car. When u wer driving along and the engine started to "jerk" as u sed, did it feel asif u stalled it, like wen u just started driving? asif u have some sorta hydraulics?

this is what happend to me ad my old car. i replaced the distributiion cap, spark plugs and the alternator. mayb worth a try looking at??

Rut

pissst

Fresh Recruit
yeh i got some wiring guy so am just waitin for his verdict
abt stalling ting it just went off first jerkin them dead, car drives ok but when you switch any electrical stuff aprt from the indicators it jerks.is there any other thing i should knw aprt from the distributor and the lead wire and the plugs?? any way of knwing electrick licks????

guys i have a new date tonight and i have to impress her.
And today at the beach guys will come with there suppp'd celica n subarus and the chicksssssssss so i need to repair ma car before dawn.. need to show off why the h*ll did i spend so much cash if i cant show off huh?? anyway i know you guys are always helpin a brother in need
So the sleeping ones please wake up as your brother here need ya help

sx_turbo

Lifer
dude she will have more respect, and would like you even more if you didnt show off, and spent the evening talking and listening, and taking a great interest in her, rather than showing off your car, after all she is goin out with you not your car, if she goes out with you for your car and not you then she aint worth it dude.

Last edited:

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Fucking hell thats the hardest thing I've ever read. Could you write without all the "ting wit da tingz iz al dat itz fukd n shit n ma bitichz iz needin a phat ride innit blud!"

pissst

Fresh Recruit
help here not disssss

guys guys guys your meant to help,, do not comment about ma life or age who cares even though am 10 as long as am licenced to drive and am rolling with da hores who gives a F**K or S**T lol!!!!
Its a simple issue you cant help!!! thts fine,, you cant impress ur chick with ur vehicle thts too bad for you, am doing it,, am rolling.. but right now am in a deep s**T Yes you heard me right am in a S**T,, we have this smirnoff ting happening and i have been waiting for it and its here and cant ride ma supp'd EP82 TURBO STARLET...
I wanted dem to hear all the pisssst pisttt taaaaa and some of bom boom bommm and the burning of ma tyresss,, last year i did it but this year i wanted to be the one firing from ma exhaut flamming

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
ok shorty so its like this.... check ur batt & alternator..

if u use a rough tone again.. well.. its gonna get ugly..

ps most of us are over the "impress ur girl" age.. ;)

kon

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
guys guys guys your meant to help

I'm sure we'd all be happy to help if we knew WTF you was talking about! If people have to read over your posts 2-3 times to try and work out what your trying to say do you really think they'll put in any effort at all? Drop the gangsta, homie shit and talk in a language we can understand. I'm sure you'll find people are more helpful if you do.

Aiiiiiiiigh!

Adam_Glanza

Member +
this guys a fucking idiot is he not lol?

we would love to help about your car but u obviously need help in your life too mate.

we told you already sounds like a charging problem. check your battery and altenator and go from there sounds like your altenator isnt charging properly thats why your engine dips when the lights get turned on because its sapping up power

GT-turbo

Member +
Your bitch might be more interested in you if you learnt to stop talking like a retard.

Trying to impress a female by ragging the tits of your car is sad. Where did you pick her up, she sounds classy.