WOW This suck!!!

PSI JOE

Member +
So last night I was at the gym. It was like 1 in the morning. I literaly just finished up my chest tri workout and about to do abs and cardio. When right after I finished my last set on tri's...My hand started curling up. It hurt very badly; Then it went to my arm. Right after that I fell over...As I was falling I remember saying help. (I don't think anyone heard it though...Because it was me trying to say it but my body went limp.) I woke up and tons of paramedics were surrounding me! I had a seizure! I guess from what I was told I was convulsing for about 5 min on the ground b4 they woke me. I have never had one of these before. Nor is it in my family at all. I'm 25 in what I thought was great health. The reason I'm so worried is that I have been told I am not aloud to drive till we get this whole situation figured out!

I can't drive!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!

SupaStu

Member +
Could have been serious dehydration? My girlfriends hands have seized before while being seriously hung over/dehydrated combined with a panic attack.

They curled into a claw shape, and her dad had to prize them apart, scary stuff.

Hope your alright dude?!

PSI JOE

Member +
Yea your right guys I think it was a combination of things. lake of water. I havent been really at the gym for like 4 months. But just got back into it. I tryed my old 4 hour workouts...Guess I have to wait to get all the way back into it and have my body ready before I do that again. lol I think it was really the new powder I got. I think my body just rejected it. This has happend to me b4 when I was in High School. I was running around the track with no water in me. then same BS happend. Even went to the hospital. But this time was diff. I am worried cuz I was convulsing for 5 min on the ground this time. Well I am just going to wait till my follow up. Then see what they say.:(

I feel okish right now. I am very sore right now. I'm prob like 80% I'd say. hoping to be 90% + by today/tomorrow!

cameroon95

Member +
Yea your right guys I think it was a combination of things. lake of water. I havent been really at the gym for like 4 months. But just got back into it. I tryed my old 4 hour workouts...Guess I have to wait to get all the way back into it and have my body ready before I do that again. lol I think it was really the new powder I got. I think my body just rejected it. This has happend to me b4 when I was in High School. I was running around the track with no water in me. then same BS happend. Even went to the hospital. But this time was diff. I am worried cuz I was convulsing for 5 min on the ground this time. Well I am just going to wait till my follow up. Then see what they say.:(

I feel okish right now. I am very sore right now. I'm prob like 80% I'd say. hoping to be 90% + by today/tomorrow!

You werent taking creatine or NO explode were you?

They can leave the body very dehydrated and you need to drink lots of water

PSI JOE

Member +
Shit man thats scary... hope your all good. Take it easy matey :)

Thanks man! =) And I'll take it easy the next few days.

thats fuel cut for you ;)

Keep the fluids topped up, you don't want a new powerplant !!

Indeed it is. But I do stay very hydrated usualy. I have just been out of the gym for like 5 months. Then tryed to do my old 4 hour workouts I usualy do... = all bad haha.

You werent taking creatine or NO explode were you?

They can leave the body very dehydrated and you need to drink lots of water

Yea I'm not gonna lie I used to really be into suppliments. Not so much anymore. The only thing I'm on right now is protein powder. I just switched brands. But ever since I have done that it is making me feel weird. So after last night I'm not using that crap anymore. Weither it's the cause or not. Bad to my 50 bucks a pop jugs of it. =( Oh well. You get what you pay for.

I'm really really into working out. As you may see from my pics. But I know I just pushed myself to hard yesterday and that is the reason this happend!:(

rb69

Member +
Doesn't sound good chief, hopefully its just lack of fluids and trying to push yourself a bit much. Have you had some tests done?

sx_turbo

Lifer
sorry to here man, hope you get better soon, and fingers crossed it was something silly like dehydration or something.

PSI JOE

Member +
Doesn't sound good chief, hopefully its just lack of fluids and trying to push yourself a bit much. Have you had some tests done?

Well they did a cat scan, and an ekg. Other than that just reg tests. I am waiting to see a neurologist so he can do some more tests and give me more info/insite!?! Hopefully. Plus I'm hoping he can say yeat it was random of course you can drive! =):rockon:

rb69

Member +
Well they did a cat scan, and an ekg. Other than that just reg tests. I am waiting to see a neurologist so he can do some more tests and give me more info/insite!?! Hopefully. Plus I'm hoping he can say yeat it was random of course you can drive! =):rockon:

I guess they are just being careful which isn't a bad thing. Hope you're better soon :)

PSI JOE

Member +
I guess they are just being careful which isn't a bad thing. Hope you're better soon :)

Yea nothing wrong with that! Thank you!

I thought it was funny when they said as I was leaving..."If this happends again, just come back!"

-No shit; I thought!!!! lol hahahaha

dan

Member +
shit like that would freak me right out.

Hope everything is ok mate, the price we pay to be buff ey ;)

Mart

Member +
4 hours training is crazy mate?
What were you doing?
As you said it sounds like a combo of factors! Nutrition, Lack of Water, Hypertension, Catabolic, Fatigue, etc...

Could be anything. I'd seriously recommend getting a full check from your doctor to see if there are any futher issues...

Im a Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer myself and Im the manger of A supplement store so I could help you out a bit on Prog etc if your a bit stuck!

Mart...

PSI JOE

Member +
4 hours training is crazy mate?
What were you doing?
As you said it sounds like a combo of factors! Nutrition, Lack of Water, Hypertension, Catabolic, Fatigue, etc...

Could be anything. I'd seriously recommend getting a full check from your doctor to see if there are any futher issues...

Im a Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer myself and Im the manger of A supplement store so I could help you out a bit on Prog etc if your a bit stuck!

Mart...

lol thanks man. Yea I just pushed myself to hard! =( As for what I was doing...It was my old regular workout. I just haven't done it for a while. So my body was not used to it. It was chest tri day. mixed with abs and cardio. I never made it to abs or cardio. I was about 2+ hours into my workout.