2 rear qauters,
new boot floor
rear bumper rear boot
front panel
front bumper
grill
n/s headlight
bonnet

the car will have some performance parts, sold with it but most will have been taken off. the parts it will come with are:

Apexi S-AFC
HKS FCD
JAM actuator
hks EVC III boost controller
the CT9a turbo is only 8months old and has covered 6000 miles
battery relocation kit
hks green mushroom filter

the engine was rebuilt 5000 miles ago and have all receipts to prove it. the engine was dynoyed 6 months agoand was pushing 159bhp, with cat and and standard mani. the engine was never abbused and the compression is great.

it would make a great donor car for a non-turbo conversion.

i know what all the parts on this car are worth and i think £550 is a bargain.

so please NO stupid offers.

this is just a gauging interest at the moment, as i wont be able to sell till january.

Pictures:

HPIM0236.jpg

HPIM0239.jpg

HPIM0240.jpg

HPIM0238.jpg

HPIM0237.jpg

Contact Details: please pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection only

Last edited:

gavgts

Member +
would love to buy it off you but cant get any cash till after xmas :gt-logo i work in southend so im near is it drivable

sx_turbo

Lifer
just to clarify it will only be coming with the performance bits listed above, everything else will be gone, onto a new car.

JAY- if u cant get it picked up, then toby has first dibs :)

i would strip it myself but i really cant be arsed with the hassle.

sorry price gone up by £50 to cover cost of buying it back off the insurers.

to people who are interested let me know if this is ok.

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
@ 3sgte-oh yeah come down get it and u can have it for 30 sheets.

i will let u know when i get the car back

Last edited:

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
No worries Jay, we could always turn it into a boat and float it over. Ricky when you get a chance can you PM me.

Thanks,

T

Dan3SGTE

Member +
oh yeah come down get it and u can have it for 30 sheets.

i will let u know when i get the car back

no problem mate.. dont forget i want that headlight as its for M.O.T purposes, even though my car probably wont be on the road for months now..... might as well get prepared.....

thomllee1981

Member +
ricky your mad! the engine on it own is worth almost that! let alone with the extras you have left on there!

ps any chance i can nick the drivers side tilt and slide handle off your seat? ;)

sx_turbo

Lifer
i dont have standard seats thomlee sorry fella.

i am getting rid for that price cos its bloody hard to sell a starlet in full working order for 1k let alone a crashed one.

i know what all the bits are worth on the car, i just dont want the hassle of stripping it.

i know the engine is worth £500

gearbox £250
driveshafts £100
rear axle £100
apexi s-afc £60
hks FCD £40
hks filter £50
jam actuator £50
turbo £200
hks evc 3 £100
ecu and loom £100

also i forgot to add it had 2 new front wheel bearings 6 months ago just after the rebuild.

theres probably other bits on there that are worth money, but cant think off the top of my head.

also it has a sard thermostat in the emgine aswell which will be going with the car. the radiator if it still ok is also only 6 months old.

so someones gonna get a bargain here.

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
i am not selling bits of the car. i am selling the headlight to 3sgte cos i promised him earlier.

the reason im not breaking it is cos i really really dont want the hassle of breaking it and storing the parts, and getting messed about by people wanting things and not paying or getting messed about by courier services.

i sold an rx7 intercooler to a guy in ireland the other week and i lost money on it rather than making any, because of couriers, (not because the guy he was sound).

so thats the reason i will NOT break.