Zeitgeist part two...

Dave.

Member +
For anyone who's interested in a bit of conspiracy theory (with more than the usual "the evidence is, there is no evidence" shit) its more than worth a watch.

The original was a great watch, and I've just finished watching the second one entitled 'ZEITGEIST: ADDENDUM'. Watch it here:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Its 2 hours or so, but its interesting from start to finish :) This new one focusses on the financial system and world banking.

Dave

Dave.

Member +
Is it as shit as Loose Change was?

:haha: Its all down to interpretation at the end of the day. Its not all fact, but its not all fiction.

You've got to have an open mind and create your own thoughts and opinions on a matter after seeing varied 'evidence'.

But yea, its better than loose change...

Dave

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Loved the first one!

Is this one a completly new addition or a revamped part 1?

Last edited:

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Yea i was waiting for it to come out for ages and watxhed it the night it got released, I enjoyed it. made you think

Aidan-G

Member +
wow!!ive just watched it all..id agree with most of what he was trying to say but at times i felf as if he was trying to brain wash me:pespecialy at the end!good watch!

stuart

Member +
Just watching this now, good post Dave, rep added - I like stuff like this!

Totally agree with the stuff about economics and globalization, seems so true... but just an opinion

Venus project is a bit :-/

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Agree the Venus project is a bit daft, though wouldn't mind a free Lambo :p

The first Zeitgeist he was on about how a one world order was bad but at times in this one he had people talking as if it was a going to be a great thing. The man needs to make up his mind!