another starlet bites the dust

thechomper

Member +
right lads fucking gutted,driving along ,i had right of way ,fucking old one pulls out in front of me ,turing into my lanr ,brake skid ,and lucky the back got it ,still have a perfect engine,car is a right of ,Jay can you pm your number mate

S7300599-1.jpg

S7300600-1.jpg

S7300601-1.jpg

S7300602-1.jpg

monka

Member +
SHIT, thats fucking crap dude.

the crap that the law and stuff give young people about driving, when old people are worse

thechomper

Member +
i know man ,project 200bhp is over for the time being,looking for a doner shell,engine is perfect,fucking nightmare ,stupid old cunt ,to make it worse ,she is mates with my Ma

yep you were just at the final stage to your 200bhp aim waiting for speedvision turbo to go on then this happens...

actually make you wanna sell everything and buy a carina e with massive bullbars on it

wee-jo

Member +
Feel for you man, woman pulled out right in front of me and buggered the front end of mine, thank god for a crash bar though, Its feckin annoying!!

Mike_ep91

Member +
F*CKIN HELL
absolutley gutted for ya dude.all that work gone into it and was about to go into it and now its all fucked because of some other fools stupidity..

hope ya can get sorted as soon as possible dude..