Bishopscourt drag, 9th May

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
ted you dont have the dates to when it's on this year do ya, were trying sort a trip up but want to makesure there's a drag day on

Ted

Member +
6th june, 4th july, 1st aug, 28th aug, 3rd oct

more info on sideways racing matey, when were you thinking of? turbo hondas all doing mid 12s on a poor surface, gonna bring your A game?

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
not sure yet maybe 1st august with the pp boy's, def will be over for the 28th of august tho

A game:haha: will see how they do

you going back to td04 on your set up of going for a vf again?

burkedara

Member +
Wont make this one but will be up in june, gettin mapped at the end of the month so hopefully times should improve!

Ted

Member +
not sure yet maybe 1st august with the pp boy's, def will be over for the 28th of august tho

A game:haha: will see how they do

you going back to td04 on your set up of going for a vf again?

back to td04 for now, ihi vf series are great but wont hold the sort of boost i want to put through them. vf22 the only tough one but need a 5e to power that.

weeJohn

Lifer

Its the 29th August, they always run on a Sunday.

Would like to see how your time at Bishops compared to your Pod time, have you changed your set up since then Gaz?

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
well john went a few weeks ago and done a 13.0 spun up in 2nd gear hard which was pretty cool, then done a 12.8 but it just spins up, was getting 2.2 60 foot times and hit a 117 mph, only really got 2 good runs in missing gears lol all at 1.6 bar too, she's boosting to 2 bar now

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Bring that pulley lad, I should call over with AllyD in the afternoon. :cool:

Will do lad, I'll bring it up to the Court.

Would you have a Map sensor about the place? Are the GT and Glanza ones all the same?

Jay

Admin

Would you have a Map sensor about the place? Are the GT and Glanza ones all the same?

Should have something to tide you over. Give me a call on the landline on Sunday morning to remind me - my memory is getting worse by the day!

Phil

Super Moderator
Give me a call on the landline on Sunday morning to remind me - my memory is getting worse by the day!

OHHHH

for jays a curly old fellow for jays a curly old fellow for jays a curly old FELLLOWWW

that nobody can deny.

hope you memory is as bad as you say... see you sometime soon :p

Phil

Phil

Super Moderator

also worth checking with 12345678 ed he would likely have one about him outa that breaker. (i assume you require a stock one ya?)

Phil