help thinking of getting mr2 rev3

Dave.

Member +
THAT is GORGEOUS!

i'm not sure of any model specific flaws, but i hope someone else will step in and help with that - but it looks an (almost!) worthy replacement of the starlet mate :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
Sweet as your ma. (See Chomp's thread :D)

Turbo model?

yep turbo of course ;)

1995 , jet black, 5 speed manual, 65,000 miles, 17" lightweight alloys, full stainless steel exhaust, blitz induction, uprated ignition leads, HKS boost gauge, 3 x omoni saftey gauges, cusco strut brace, quckshift, cusco fully adjustable coilover suspension, full aftermarket bodykit, aftermarket front fenders, toms air scoop, full electrics inc folding mirrors, A/C and climate control, MP3 player + remote control, privacy glass, fresh import comes with full tax and test,

sx_turbo

Lifer
just been speaking to a fella i know and he said the rev 3 is ok for reliability and for me to make sure its been well looked after.

problem is i dont know what i looking at lol, and how do i tell if its well looked after?

Jay

Admin
Top 10 Things To Watch For In A Mr2 Turbo:

Wet roads
Icy roads
Greasey roads
Roundabouts
Hairpins
Corners
Trees
Lamp posts
Parked cars
Brickwalls

Get it wrong and you will be dizzy for at least a week! :eek:

sx_turbo

Lifer
Wet roads
Icy roads
Greasey roads
Roundabouts
Hairpins
Corners
Trees
Lamp posts
Parked cars
Brickwalls

Get it wrong and you will be dizzy for at least a week! :eek:

lol ha ha very funny lol.

i know they handle dodgy in the wet, but i thought the rev3 was the better one out of all of them?

Jules-B

Member +
ive heard alot of bad things about wrc mate..so if you do go and see it thoroughly check it over.

i know somone selling a rev 3 at the moment standard wheels rev 4 spoiler apexi exhuast and i think he is after about 3.5k absolutly mint, in black. have had this car in for a health check before he sells and it really is nice and has potential.

cheers
jules

sx_turbo

Lifer
just got a call back off the insurers :(

apparently my current insurers wont insure me on that car because of what it is, but because i bought the policy through an insurance broker, they are trying else where for me