I wasnt going to commit and pay BUT..

Neal

Member +
I have made alot of friends and knowledgable people through this site over the years.

I dont drive a Starlet anymore but so what :D

parkiboy

Member +
10 euro a month - cant grumble at that although i know alot will!! its only pocket change that :p dont mind paying for quality.

speedvision

Member +
its not too bad 10 euros a year.....but most might complain that on other sites they dont have to pay to post......

good information on this site for years now......

sam

Neal

Member +
For all the info iv had from this site over the years its well worth 10 euros to me for a year. It will definately split the real members of the site away from the idiots that used to join and not do anything constructive and may even get rid of them for good!!

and SX, how do you know im not a tight arse wink wink :p

Matt_Seicentos

Member +
I payed for the whole year, mainly cos I buy a lot of stuff off the traders and ask them advice etc.. so its well worth it for me

jamesbaa

Member +
i cant see there being many new members joining the site now you have to pay, i dont think i would have joined if i hadnt previously been a member!!!

speedvision

Member +
i cant see there being many new members joining the site now you have to pay, i dont think i would have joined if i hadnt previously been a member!!!

when they read the information on the site and acquire knowledge after a time they will pay atleast 1 euro to join and post and after they are comfortable they will go on......it will take a while but for new members at 1 euro thats notin man.....

sam