other forums are idiots!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sx_turbo

Lifer
i joined another forum the other day.

it's turbo minis.co.uk

my mate owns one and i am always helping him with it, and he is on there a lot, so i thought i would join up aswell, as they seem to have some good advice on there.

anyway i posted up in the welcome thread, and it all started ok, but then they started calling me a chav, i started of by taking it as a joke but now i am really really annoyed.

here is the thread : http://turbominis.co.uk/forums/index.php?p=vt&tid=258090

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I'd say you're taking it a bit too seriously mate, their just pising about. Their are a lot of chavs in starlets these days imo too...

Go kiss and make up!:kiss:

GT_Irl

Member +
Ouch! That sux dude. Some very narrow minded people out there:shoot: You did well to remove the stereotype that they were trying to push. I hate that s***, just cos you drive a starlet your a chav:mad: Does my head in!

A

Animal GT

yea sound like a bunch of clouns allright!! but wat i dont like is the irish bit???wats the problem with the irish and the cars??

Phil

Super Moderator
just read the thread, seems like a nice but small forum lol

yeah they werent so friendly. and really these cars have a slightly tarnished name but we can live with it cause we want to, a cars only what someone makes it :)

Phil

EDIT dane is the invasion getting the go ahead? lol im game!

EDIT just seen the newest member is wait for it..............

DANE GT lol

sx_turbo

Lifer
yeah i agree with you guys and thanks for the back up.

i have stated in there that not everyone should be tarnished with the same brush

SupaStu

Member +
Yeah whats the crack with the chavs in Ireland, I dont see any chavs over in the North with Jap cars? very rare.

Whereas when I lived in Scotland there was loads of neds/chavs driving shit cars, (never seen a ned in a starlet tho).

Phil

Super Moderator
but there is alot funny jap cars the further south you go like integras and even starlets that barely resemble the original car which is possibly where the ireland stigma comes from!

Phil

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Most forums will always have cocks on it.

What about the 4EFTE Mini conversions ... ? Looks like there also Chavs.

Iain

affy

Lifer
invite them to come here then they'l no we are no chavs............make it freindly boys.....we are the best forum after all....................only chavs show off lol :p

Iain@CRD

Lifer
What do they think this is ...

Corsasport of saxperience? LOL

Im waiting for the angry mob ... :haha: :slap:

Iain

Status
Not open for further replies.