Our GT Dyno Graph's for Stock TD04

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Hey everyone, well we have finally had our GT on the dyno and got a accurate figure to what its running, really happy with the figures it made although theres more to come from it, we have been struggling with a boost issue on our setup which we will have fixed very soon im sure, but none the less it still made cracking power:

TuningDevelopmentsStarletGTPrint-1.png

TuningDevelopmentsStarletGTPrintOut.png

we have the boost graph as well which i believe after 5500rpm were down to 1.2bar so were making peak power at 1.2bar so plenty to come once we have it sorted.

273.3BHP at the fly @ 1.35Bar max
249 FT IB Torque at the fly

230HP at the wheels @ 1.35bar max

Will get the GT back on the same dyno again once the boost issue is sorted and we can then have another tweak with the Map, all figures made using a Emanage Ultimate setup.

~Nick @ Tuning Developments

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Animal GT

std tdo4 turbo at 1.35 bar making 273bhp??come on that cant be right??i know people over in ireland ran 1.4 bar on tdo4,forge, ecu etc an only got 236bhp or someting!

wats going on over der in the uk all yous guys are getting these mad rr figures and people over here with very simular spec get way lower results!!!can some1 shine the light for me please??dont get me wrong am not haven a go or sayin ur a lier because am not,its just very confusing.lol

ChrisW

Lifer
Around the 270/280 bhp mark is a common figure for a TD04L at 1.4 bar mate. There's at least 3 or 4 members on here that I know of with similar results. Dont forget that's at the fly and not the wheels :)

A

Animal GT

ahh i no that mate but i dont no 1 person over in ireland runing 1.35 or 1.4 bar at 280bhp!

like am runing 1.5 bar on tdo4l and i dont even tink am at that bhp!never rr mine but thats me going by who iv beatn with there cars rr'd.
all am saying is these figure like that seem to happen all day long in the uk and its not happenen over here?obviously the rollers are differant,someting is deff differant

ChrisW

Lifer
All im saying is that I would be surprised if RR's all over the country over read! These cars are done on different dyno's mate, and tbh Ive never seen any RR graphs posting figures of 230ish with 1.4 bar.