• 8-9 points

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 10 or more

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

SaRfI

Member +
Anyone have them? How many?

Got mine today (2) and it says i have total of 6 point God i cant even remeber when i got previous 4 f**king system:flame:

Last edited:

Ted

Member +
driving along last year, booted it a bit up a long hill, looks in my wing mirror and a silver mondeo must be doing about 90 to catch me up. 3 points for no seatbelt(i know, i forgot dont usually)

but for fuck sake, they came after me as if i had burgled someone.

actually no, they dont go after burglars, no money in that!

rant over

SaRfI

Member +
ahh doing 107 kmh on 100 kmh zone :(,got away few times before like doing 5 kmh over the limit but you dont know when the Cop is having a Bad day.

goldenvtr

Member +
ive got 3 points for taking a picture in slow moving traffic! thing is i had actually come to a stop with the handbrake on :mad:

goldenvtr

Member +
tell me about it! had t go to court for it and everything. i get pissed off thinking about it, just cant wait for them to come off!

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
first 3 points came earlier this year, 90 in a 70, totally deserted dual carriageway in decent weather. t'was a fair cop though.

Ryno

Member +
since when can you get 1 point :p infact i don't think i've ever seen someone get 2 points either! lol

SaRfI

Member +
even went in court for that fcuk.

i swear i didn't even know about previous 4 points till i got the latter saying i have total 6 points this is the first time i ever got them. hope its the system Error cause i never got any type of latter or paid any fine even rang them up they said the fine was paid for them and stuff cause they cant give you point's un till you pay the fine God know what is happening.

this thing messed my day :(

ragz

Member +
i got a total of 9 points

3 my mate got flying past a speed cam using my car(long story)
6 i got while slaying a civic vti(stupid of me i know)

how long does it take for points to clear as im sure mine should be gone by now

Mr.SeZ

Fresh Recruit
just got ride of 9 :eek: last year, now ive gotta go 2 court in july 4 driving without dew care and attention. what a load of bull. i stuck my fingers up at a mobile speed camera in a thirty, but like a idiot i had both hands of the steering wheel doin it with both hands. i had my elbows on the wheel and was doin the speed limit but they dont c the funny side. petty little man! :flame: