18 Year Old First Time Driver

LH starlet gt

Fresh Recruit
Hello there people iv just pasted my test and im mean half an hour ago.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can any body help me out an tell me who is the best insureer for a first time driver on my starlet gt. cheers

Chachito

Member +
Congrats man your like me since I got my driverlicense my first and only car that I got and still like it till now is my GT

Mike D EP82

Member +
hes right i bought a 1.4 astra merit for my first car no special toys like alloys just totally basic and my quote still didnt fall below 1400. 1.3 turbo to someone with no driving experience is just like giving a child a gun and telling him to go and do wot he like? total death trap, plus your first car is the one to do all the mistakes in like scraping walls and taking chunks out of wheels that sort of thing. But good luck with finding a quote

Ryno

Member +
your better off talking to this mate...

normal_BrownBrickWall_tileable.jpg

lol, congrats on passing your test :D

Timmy

Member +
congrats on passing your test. TBH not the best choice for a first car but as long as you can afford to insure it i couldn't car less. At your age you are going to have to ring as many companies as you can. I hope you have deep pockets.

Kelly

Member +
its really boring how you all give first time drivers grief for having starlet's as their first cars.

so what? if somebody is guna drive like a tit they can do it in a 1litre corsa or a 1.3turbo. Yeh i know the starlet has more power etc but its the driver that counts.

tbh unuseful comments like that are abit harsh and it certainly wouldnt change my mind about choice of car i could have. Yeh maybe his insurance quote will do that but thats up for him to decide.

i learned to drive in starlet gt and its my first car and its not done me any harm.

LH starlet gt

Fresh Recruit
nice1 kelly you sound like a realy sound girl. Wots there problem do you no wot a mean. Is is because they had clio and corses???????????

Congrats mate, good luck shopping.

Try either elephant or admiral (they're part of the same group)
I got £500 quoted 22yr wiv no claims. Hint try adding your mum on your policy as a named driver, you should see a hefty reduction ;)