An old forum member returning

gokart

Member +
Evening all,

Im an old forum user returning once again. I don't think I have posted on here for a few years. But after getting the old starlet moved to a new garage and able to work on it again I'm back trying to refresh my memory and get the bug back.

Im James 25 from Lancaster. Lancashire.

Hopefully looking to get the GT back on the road 2013. That is if my stock car doesn't take up too much time!

gokart

Member +
There is a thread of the car before it went into storage. From quite a while ago here. (I have changed the rear number plate since) :) http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?3835-My-EP82-Starlet-(56k-WILL-commit-suicide)

But this is the stockcar that I race
RebelBrum_zpsf6aa93dc.jpg

gokart

Member +
Thanks for the welcomes guys. Hopefully will get posting again once I remember what the abbreviations mean again

gokart

Member +
I've gone of it already. lol I've had the GT in the air tonight to weigh up the panhard rod. Was having a nosey and I think the rear main oil seal is leaking :( Big job ahead!

gokart

Member +
I've found a thread on here about taking the gearbox out. Luckily I've just got a two post lift too so that will make it easier. Anyone know where I can get the flywheel torque for the flywheel?