As good as a newbie!!

Kelly

Member +
Hello All,

Just thought i'd pop along and say hi. I havent been on for sooooooo long i've been so busy with things that i really dont get chance to sit online like i use to! However obviously facebook is a different matter coz i can access that via my phone throughout the day lol!

The site looks great, I still have my GT just taken her off the road for abit as of yesterday. The brand new CT9 is fitted but not yet mapped, I plan on getting Nick to map her to 1.2 bar in a month or two and then bringing her out for Japfest! Still can never ever see me being without my GT.

I've been throwing myself into muay thai pretty much training every evening hence the lack of free time. I have my first friendly fight coming up which i'm excited about. I'm pretty much covered in bruises on my shins and thighs every week but i love it.
I will try pop on more now i'm getting myself into a routine and my little one doesn't need as much attention (Jay is now 19months old)

I look forward to hopefully going to a RR soon and popping the results of the auto up :)

Rory

Lifer
Hey Kelly,

Long time no see, good to see life is treating you well, and the GT is still around.

Rory

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Hey hun nice to see an old name pop up again...

Good to hear all is well your way, an little Jay is now big Jay by the sounds of it...:haha:

Take care hun...