car just got smashed in,just got it back on the road!!

aaronw

Member +
:( right,...i have been waiting 8 weeks to get a gearbox,so the glanza has been off the road. and i finally got it on the road last night about 4.30.

today 3.30pm i drive round to my mums house,and as i start walking away from the car this woman (who has known me for10 years) walks round the corner with a baseball bat in her hand,and swings for the windscreen. i asked wtf she was doing and she said im always going up and down the street with my loud exhaust. i said my car has been off the road for 8 weeks,bt she said i was talking shit,and persisted to smash the rear window and the wing mirrors.

so im gutted!

police just came back round and said she admitted it. still,...no fucking need!!! :angry:

boring bit over,now to the pics,.......

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

IppyEP82

Member +
really feel for you mate. must be gutted.
must of been heartbreaking to watch!!
don't think i would have be able to just stand there.

Morph

Member +
Dam thats well out of order mate hopefully it all gets sorted as its annoying whern cra like this happens and it aint even down to you.

Galen

Lifer
That's fucking sick! What does be wrong with some people, like what did she think that was going to achieve!

GTnomez

Member +
YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She just smashed your car in because you were driving up and down the street (whether you were is not the point).

I honestly would have given her an involuntary punched in the face

matt walters

Member +
i dont condone vilence at all realy but that deserves some, if that was me now id would make a point of going up and down the steet especially outside her house. what a loon really

aaronw

Member +
i was not guna hit her,and i didnt think she was going to strike again after she smashed the windscreen,but she was drunk too.

police said she admitted it and i got to fix it and they will fill out a compansation form n ill get all my money back.

fucking gutted,just put £20 fuel in it too :-(

Kyle_R

Member +
she would hate my mates 03 civic type R then that thing is load!!!!!!!mate that is sickening.at least you can claim against her rather than it happening when you could not witness it!!!!!!!!!!

D3N0

Member +
An eye for an eye, 2am take out the windows of her car. if not then her house.

Stupid b*tch.

animal gt

Member +
exactly woman or not anybody done that to my car would get a serious doooo'n,silly bitch.whens shes asleep go round an break her windows see how she likes it,an dont be seen. 1 thing that bugs me is somone hitting the cars instead of doing it to the owner.

malcolmgt

Member +
the thing is though, you now have to clean up all the glass (well try) and then go pay to get it fixed.

at least the police are sorting you out but it should be here. so weird when you known this person for such a long time

exactly woman or not anybody done that to my car would get a serious doooo'n,silly bitch.whens shes asleep go round an break her windows see how she likes it,an dont be seen. 1 thing that bugs me is somone hitting the cars instead of doing it to the owner.

x2 they're pussys

Blak_Mamber

Member +
That’s unbelievable!! :eek: Feel for ya mate. At the same time she was doing that, I would have smashed her house windows in. Is she paying for the repairs?

lingl9z

Member +
Sorry to hear although to be fair not hitting her/striking back was probably the best thing you could have done atleast she'll have to pay for the repairs! otherwise you'd end up with a shitty gbh charge and still a car with no windows lol.

G5EGM

Lifer
NO WAY ! ! .....wot a f***in bitch ! !

n yeah x10 on the pussies thing!! ...CARS CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES !