CCM Engine Management system

Chris@CCM

Member +
ok lads theses ecus are made to order and to my spec , every ecu comes with a loom taged to show what wire gos were (very easy to wire in),tuning cable,cd with info and software, built in map sensor that reads up to 21psi of boost (can fit 38psi map sensor for £50),will come with a base map to get u started tuning or to drive to ur tuner,u can run a auto tps but its not needed.

16x16 fuel map
12x12 spark map
auto tune afr with a wide band if u have one

upgrades can be added at the time of ordering launch contrrol and flat shift , nos control , boost control (u need a vavle at 30 pounds cheap ebc or what),duel spark and fuel maps,shift light,knock sensor input,up to 4 coil drivers (no need for a ingniter will run wasted spark with 2 or coil on plug with 4) 400kpa map sensor (£50)

the price of these upgrade ranges for 5 to 20 pounds so there not dear up to 4 can be added to one ecu

price of the diy kit (wire in) is £520 posted with in the uk

the plug in kit is made to order as well price comes in at £620 posted if i can find some cheaper plugs the price will drop

if u want any more info feel free to pm me

im also going to put up a set by set guide on how to wire one in

no the ecu but looks the seam mine will have a ccm sticker and upgrades listed on the rear (il get pixs of the ecu loom tomorroe
ECU.jpg

Last edited:

pig666eon

Member +
so this can auto tune from the base map with a wideband or did i that that up wrong?

great spec kit in fairness and i will be placing a order as son as the funds come in. i will pm you on the spec i want if you can give me a quote

Chris@CCM

Member +
yup it can auto tune tho its only for fine tuning really , ok y is it better then a emu?
you have total control over the ecu,u can changed every thing about the system sensors, coils etc, its god things like boost control nos control etc

emu has problems with adding timing imo and its limtted tho is not a bad job im not sayin that but a standalone system is just better and im sure any tuner will tell u that

u can even wire it so if u unplug it u can plug ur stock ecu in if ur only started tuning it etc

_shaun_

Member +
for the plug in 1 is it a case of just unplug ur ecu plug this 1 in and its already to go? am sure some1 mentioned u had to change something on the glanza for these to work

_shaun_

Member +
ahh ok if i was to add a wideband aswell would i still need to take it to a tuner to get it remaped ? ill only be running ct9 at 1bar with all supporting mods for the time being.
also whats the prices for flat shift / lc added on

Chris@CCM

Member +
will still need a map to get the most from it there alot more to hp then afrs timing is the key and on the base map it will be very safe

Fro

Member +
What would be the advantage of running a wideband with this?

And as mentioned in the last thread on these, did you reckon you could get the price down any with a group buy?

Chris@CCM

Member +
What would be the advantage of running a wideband with this?

And as mentioned in the last thread on these, did you reckon you could get the price down any with a group buy?
u can use auto tune to fine tune the afrs be easy ti tune ur self too yup if i got 5 guys u cuold knock 50 pounds off

_shaun_

Member +
i dont supose you could give a brief discription of the add ons with rough price guides.
or could u direct me to good topic/forum were i could research them.
also for the add ons like boost controller and such would you give instructions on how to set them up on the ecu

thanks shaun