CCM mapped stock 4efte td04 turbo @.7bar and 1.2bar

Chris@CCM

Member +
stock engine , td04 turbo , 370cc injectors , emu , i was mapping it by my self on the road today i had a feeling it was going to make good power cos it was wild hard to hold on too lol thanks to ECC for the use of the dyno top lads
@.7bar
waz9732l.png

@1.2bar
waz9732h.png

danb87

South East England Area Rep
how long will the engine hold up? all good too run this power on stock engine?

Mark-ep91

Member +
216 bhp at .7 bar on stock engine im running that at the moment on jam ecu no way that dyno is reading right is it?

Jay

Admin
Might have been behind the wheel of this one myself once or twice lol.. she's definitely fit to fly. :)

Jay

Admin
If he mentions that frigging green GT again I'm taking the keys off him and leaving him with an auto!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I wish the boy that owns it would be happy tho lol he always wants more lol

I know how he feels lol!!!

As I said to ya on the phone, thats some serious work there fella, good to see ya making the results still :)

Now to get the fella up racing next year :)

Mark-ep91

Member +
always blame it on the dynos lol funny shite ,nice power

not 100% blaming the dyno i know a dyno is only a tunning tool and they all give different results but .7 bar pushing out 216 bhp seems alot!

my car now that popsy used to owned got dynod at 1.6 bar on a td05 on a dyno made 275 bhp only

and the same car at 1 bar td04 mapped by chris i think made 212bhp on a dyno aswell!how does that happen could ya tell me?