Discount Code for forum Members

RHDJapan

Member +
As an extension to all members of this forum we are offering the following discount code for all Starlet specific parts:

ToyotaGTTurboMembers

The above code will give TGTT members an additional 6% discount!

Gryzor

Admin
Hi guys , I couldn't get this code to work for a trust emanage injector adaptor 2 ..? is it only for certain items ?

KrissyB

Member +
As an extension to all members of this forum we are offering the following discount code for all Starlet specific parts:​

ToyotaGTTurboMembers

The above code will give TGTT members an additional 6% discount!​

cant get this to work :(

RHDJapan

Member +
Hello all,
The Forum Coupon is currently under review by Russell and Patrick.

With the the update of our website, along with the obvious visual changes, prices of all items have been adjusted to be cheaper than they were in the older website. Basically, the prices have been dropped to the point that purchasing from the new site without the addition of the 6% coupon would equal purchasing the same item with the coupon from the old site.

With that said RHDJapan will still be continuing with the 5% Coupon offer for any requests for parts currently not on the site, so additional savings can still be made by those EP owners looking to make their cars unique from the crowd.

You will also be able to take advantage of savings in product price as well as shipping using the Tier Pricing System (for Group Buys) which is now present within the listings. These will show you exactly how much % you will be saving based on the number of items you are purchasing.

For any questions and/or concerns, Russell and Patrick are available for contact at rhdjapan@rhdjapan.com

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
So basically everyone in the world gets a 6% discount? i dont get it lol. Or does it mean when you log on, the prices will already include the 6% discount to save entering in the members discount code?

I sware the price of some engine mounts ive seen on the site are the same as ive previosly seen? bit confused as i wanted to order something shortly