Donate for FREE!

Craig_GT

Lifer
Pedigree's launched the Adoption Drive campaign to raise awareness for abandoned & stray dogs in the UK. As part of the campaign, it's commited to donate £1 to the PetPlan Charitable Trust for every view of stray dog Charlie's video on youtube.

To have £1 donated to the trust, simply go to the special youtube page and play the video. £1 will automatically be donated on your behalf, and Pedigree will donate up to £100,000. So far the video has had just over 50,000 views so it's half-way there.

Once the video has been viewed 100,000 times, Pedigree will have reached its target of £100,000 worth of donations. So 50,000 more to go!

http://www.youtube.com/wearefordogs

cant be a bad thing, helping out with just 1min 29secs of your day :)

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Done, if theres one thing i cannot stand in this world its animal cruelty. I love those twats to pick on someone that will fight back and get a taste of there own medicine! Should be tortured and stoned.

cameroon95

Member +
Done, if theres one thing i cannot stand in this world its animal cruelty. I love those twats to pick on someone that will fight back and get a taste of there own medicine! Should be tortured and stoned.

I'm definately going to pass this around. I love animals and i can't stand cruelty towards them.

Craig

Lifer
Fair play to Pedigree for this one. Raising awareness through the vid, and supplying funding to help prevent it at the same time. Respect!

Craig_GT

Lifer
lol write to whiskas or the like and see if they will do a similar thing for cats ;)

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
done matey, i already donate too rspca locally as they really struggle too fund it. no just dogs all animals

just watched it, i hate these videos makes me so angry:mad: , i only donate to charities that cater for animals as the government give fuk all :slap:

corofin12345

Member +
But what do you do if you like cats instead of dogs?

did you know that if you got locked in some room and couldnt get out and you died from hunger and your dog was with ya, he would die with ya..

if you got locked in a room with a cat and you died from hunger the little basterd would eat ya....

Bridgemond

Member +
did you know that if you got locked in some room and couldnt get out and you died from hunger and your dog was with ya, he would die with ya..

if you got locked in a room with a cat and you died from hunger the little basterd would eat ya....

Someone told me that before, Watched the video anyway. Cant stand people dumping dogs on the side of the road etc. I have a boxer and I would never hurt her, Even if she does reck the garden:haha:

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
i only donate to charities that cater for animals as the government give fuk all :slap:

To be fair it would be a waste of government money. If I want to give to charity I will, but the day it's coming out of my pay I'll be pissed off!