emange ultimate for sale

Ted

Member +
for sale emanage ultimate

item condition excellent

extra info as used on my 4wd, later version complete with harness, computer lead and 3 bar map sensor, complete package.

price £400

pic
001-4.jpg

location belfast

delivery £10 to uk

Last edited:

Ted

Member +
going standalone, need to sell this first. should be a showcase for chris's talents when sorted

thats over 500euro guys overpriced considering it 2nd hand i bought emu,3bar map sensor and trust main harness brand new for 600euro!

Just my 2 cents guys

danb87

South East England Area Rep
curious mate, is the harness the same as an ep82? or does it need too be re wired in?
dan

Ted

Member +
this needs wired in of course chaps. base map free. the only plug and play way is to buy a field harness and wire it to that. would like to keep mine.

weeJohn

Lifer
would one from an emb work?

A field harness is specific to a model of car, not the devices wired into it. Not necessary to use a field harness, it can be wired directly into the loom if you are prepared to chop it up a bit.

With a base map this is a real bargain! As the man above said, 600 Euro for a new one then you have to pay someone to map it after that.

Fro

Member +
So if i had an emanage blue with a field extension harness, could i unplug the blue and plug this in?/do the units accept the same plug?

A field harness is specific to a model of car, not the devices wired into it. Not necessary to use a field harness, it can be wired directly into the loom if you are prepared to chop it up a bit.

With a base map this is a real bargain! As the man above said, 600 Euro for a new one then you have to pay someone to map it after that.