*** Engine Rebuilds and Custom Radiators ***

Iain@CRD

Lifer
As some of you may know all of our Forged or Standard Rebuilt Engines are produced by Kevin @ S&M Services in Driotwich. Kev can also do any job that you require on your Starlet if your close by or willing to travel over to him.

Kev has been in the mechanic business ever since he was a 6 years old. His dad had his own garage and in the late 60's when Toyota first came to the UK, his dad took the Toyota Agency on.

Another service that S&M Services can provided is Custom Radiators being built. Kev's dad can do small Dual or Triple Core radiators at VERY competitive prices. Ive had a Triple Core mades by his dad for over 3 years and not had 1 issue with water temperature or quality.

Ive always kept in good contact with Kev every since he Forged my engine and decided it was only right to blend his Services into my company with great results :rockon:.

If you require any of the above services then please feel free to PM me.

Iain

Dave.

Member +
Alright Iain,

Got any ball park figures? Also, do you supply and fit the engines? Would I need to courier the car? Oh, and should we take this to PM? :D
:drive:
Dave

Philip0694

Member +
looking for either a dual or triple half size rad (civic) but with the bottom coolant feed in the middle.

Regards
Phil.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Alright Iain,

Got any ball park figures? Also, do you supply and fit the engines? Would I need to courier the car? Oh, and should we take this to PM? :D
:drive:
Dave

Hi Dave,

Sure do, i also remove and fit the engines aswell and we should definately take this to a PM :) lol.

Iain

looking for either a dual or triple half size rad (civic) but with the bottom coolant feed in the middle.

Regards
Phil.

Hi Phil,

My radiator that Kevin's father built is a half size triple core, ill measure up mine and get you a price, i will be heading back down South 2moro so he could even have it made by then if your happy with the price. Ive sent him a message just now so ill await a price!

Iain

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Heres an example of the work produced by Kevins father, they do alot of work for the MOD. This is a 10row radiator for a Fire Engine that will be serving in an Afganistan airport.

IMG00063-20110715-1421.jpg

sx_turbo

Lifer
nice one ian, from memory kevs a top bloke i believe he done all of toytunings engine building, and they built quite a lot and none have failed, so its a good option for customers, keep up the good work fella :)

Iain@CRD

Lifer
nice one ian, from memory kevs a top bloke i believe he done all of toytunings engine building, and they built quite a lot and none have failed, so its a good option for customers, keep up the good work fella :)

Your spot on there mate, he done all the engine work for Toby and unfortuently Toby left him nothing but problems when he vanished and he actually owed Kev alot of money. But at the sametime im glad hes onboard to give customers that option :)

Philip0694

Member +
Hi Iain,
Yeah if you could let me know that would be great, just need to make sure the bottom feed is in the middle

Phil