Member +
For sale:
Zep Racing ecu

Item Condition:
Used but in full working order

Price and price conditions:
450gbp

Extra Info:
extremely rare ZEP racing ecu, selling due change of plans :)

Pictures:
145-Glanza_ZEP_ecu1.jpg

145-Glanza_ZEP_ecu2.jpg

145-Glanza_ZEP_ecu3.jpg

Contact Details:
PM or reply below.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
buyer pays postage costs

Last edited:

Chris@CCM

Member +
looks like a stock ecu with a zep sticker tbh just most other ecus like jam blitz etc had seals and had a diffrent board put on to them. im prob wrong tho

Rick

Trader
I've never heard of a ZEP ecu before and I've been in the Starlet scene for almost 9 years. Please don't think I'm saying it's not a ZEP ecu but it does look very much like standard as well. I suppose you could test it to see if it eliminates boost cut and speet cut.

If it is a ZEP ecu then it has to be by far the rarest ECU ever.

Sagittarius

Member +
dudes, a stock ecu looks alot different inside, and does NOT have an eeprom.
people claiming this is a fake need to do some proper research before stating that they "think" it's a fake.
I'm into the starlet turbo scene since 2001 and this is the second time i've seen a zep ecu, and the first time I've had one myself.

The ecu was mapped for 1 bar boost, no fuel cut, no speed cut, different fuel and ignition map, and rev limit was raised or removed (I never hit a rev limit with it).
To compare the internals of this ecu with an oem ecu (I've taken your ecu Steelbalzz :) ) here it goes:
oem:
ep91-oem.jpg

zep:
145-Glanza_ZEP_ecu3.jpg

Sagittarius

Member +
one sec...this ecu has got a daughterboard too...just the pic has been taken directly from above.
I'll take a pic from a different angle (look at the 2 glue dots)

that glanza ecu you posted is not standard either ;)

Jay

Admin
I'm fairly sure that the seller is well qualified to tell the difference between modified and stock. Please let's keep this sales thread on topic ladies..:cool:

Sagittarius

Member +
thanks Jay :cool:

but to make a point here, here's the ecu from a different angle:

145-Glanza_ZEP_ecu4.jpg

145-Glanza_ZEP_ecu5.jpg

so, back on topic:

For sale: Zep Racing Ecu, specs...see above

Dave.

Member +
Nice item mate, but I can't see any pictures! :(

And I thought my Tom's was rare :haha:

Good luck with it, I'm sure it'll sell in no time. In you're defense, the JAM, Tom's, and numerous others I'm sure look exactly like a stock item, but with a sticker on (from the outside that is)

Dave

Rick

Trader
Apologies if you thought I was saying it was a fake, I wasn't. I've just never heard of one before and it didn't look like the Blitz, JAM etc.

Again, sorry if you thought that mate.