Get rid of the bloody thing

TheStarletGT

Member +
I'm talking about the starlet GT pictures in the top banner. Get rid of it, its laggy as fuck to the forum. No need to have constant picture changes, we know what gt's look like. No need for a picture lagging slide show. Just one STATIC picture is fine.

TheStarletGT

Member +
Can a mod fix up my stuff up, i chose mobile as a skin and now i cant change settings. And the settings option cannot be clicked.

TheStarletGT

Member +
Unless i have to make another account. Its pretty silly how there is that mobile skin option but you cant revert back if you chose it on a non mobile pc.

Texx

Super Moderator
I've set you back to the default theme, you may need to log out and back in for it to take affect though.

Phil

Super Moderator
I'm talking about the starlet GT pictures in the top banner. Get rid of it, its laggy as fuck to the forum. No need to have constant picture changes, we know what gt's look like. No need for a picture lagging slide show. Just one STATIC picture is fine.

you dont half like moaning.

Phil

Dan507

Member +
If anything, we need
MOAR8.jpg

pikchars

dac69er

Super Moderator
its ok if you live somewhere that gives good broadband.
where i live now is fine but my previous place was terrible for broadband, was pot luck if it worked and when it did it was slow.

nothing to do with the service provider, was just too far from the exchange to get reliable broadband.

gv1.3

Admin
will add a theme to the list that just has a static banner if someone wants to select it. It will easy enough to do, its at the bottom of the list for now though so will be available when I get a minute.