Glanza Rolled!!!!! - My first baby gone :(

Glanza Girl

Member +
Thought i would post some pics of my old Glanza after i rolled it!!!!! Can't believe it's gone :(

The worst day of my life :( :(

I have loads more i just need to get them off my phone!

Attachments

• Rolled 1.jpg
    Rolled 1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 197

EP824U

Member +
Holy shit, it might be the worst day of ur life but u were damn lucky to walk out of that! I hpe ur ok and didnt have passengers? how did u loose it?

Derek

Lifer
attachment.php

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
How did you do that? Looks nasty! I assume it was a while ago as you said 'my old Glanza', and the fact that you have a shiny white one in your avatar?

GT_Irl

Member +
For those who cant see pic:
Rolled1.jpg

Hope you dont mind glanza girl

edit: Dam you Derek and your fast hands!

Glanza Girl

Member +
Wow. Nasty crash. Were you ok? Did you have a passenger as it looks like the roof has completly caved in :eek:

Yeah it was a tad - i'm fine just a few glass cuts n what have you!!! Luckily no passengers if there was they woulda been goners :( yeah all caved in apart from my side luckily but it coulda gone either way

Glanza Girl

Member +
As so many of ya asked what happened here we go!!!

Usual route to work took bend...bend not corner at me usual speed but it kicked out lost control headed straight through a fence into a field and rolled god knows how many times and landed on it's roof!!!! I was fine apart from some glass cuts and me head was cut open...taken away by the ambulance men :( All i wanted to do was stay with my car too!!!! Gutted don't describe it!!!

It was a right state i will get the rest of the pics up this afternoon!!

On a happy note now i have a new one in white the colour i wanted originally.....so happy again now :) But still miss my first one.....it was my first baby after all!!