###Group Buys??###

We will be doing many group buys over the winter on our already unbeatable prices so we need input please as to what products you would like to see.

There will be one soon on our new 3g/Wilwood 1 piece disc brake kit :)

Any more suggestions peeps?

Last edited:

GTdan

In The Closet
good idea - with the track day coming up in march and a large number attending, a brake/suspension/handling one could be cool.

ie strut braces all round, racing pads(red/yellow stuff), uprated discs

lleey2k4

Member +
What id like to see;

Big Disk conversion
Panhard Rod
Rear Strut brace
Magnecore Leads
Rear ARB
C-Pillar Bar

sx_turbo

Lifer
We will be doing as many group buys over the winter on our already unbeatable prices so we need input please as to what products you would like to see.

There will be one soon on our new 3g/Wilwood 1 piece disc brake kit :)

Any more suggestions peeps?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:slap: *cries*

Last edited:

Gee

Member +
Maybe uprated 3G rear discs also.

Depending on the price on the new brake upgrade I could be interested. Can you give me some idea on price?

I have AE101 calipers etc, but buying parts is doing my head in and I just want bolt on kit!

Idrees

Banned
Anti Lift kit
C pillar bar
Rear strut brace
Brakes (like the package you did before, consisting of uprated discs, pads and braided lines).

:)

Last edited:

lleey2k4

Member +
Im also after a set of coilovers, dont really want D2.

But a Group Buy on the BC would be good as i know how good they are and they aren't as harsh as D2's.