GT Now Sold On Its Way To Holand

Auto EP82

Lifer
Had to say bye to the gt today,but it looks like its going to a good home.At the moment it will be halfway through france.

gv1.3

Admin
I love how our community makes the world seem a much smaller place.

A lad in the UK selling his GT to a fellow enthusiast in the Netherlands.. glad she will be staying in the hands of a TGTT member. Well done lads.

Auto EP82

Lifer
yeh was realy glad i no it will be loved and looked after hope he has as much fun with it as i have.He got the ferrie to calias and then driving home what a nutter.

Elaine

Lifer
:( :( :( :( :( Its very sad that she has gone what such a nice GT!!

Still on to bigger and better things now Pete :D

C

CTR_Timmy

Least you finally sold her buddy! You now got the 200 for fun :) Good luck with it all Petey Pablo

MikeN

Member +
what determination, i remember when mike came to buy a glanza from me from holland.

he was there back home like the next day

I was back pretty quick :)

I think more and more dutch people will start getting cars from the UK. The import scene is getting a boost now here in Holland with lots of people starting to import cars from the UK and Japan.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Well done dude. Glad it went all smoothly. What a journey back for the lad, nice little drive that will be. Bet he'll love cruising that back. :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Black mamber you bin playin COD5??

Hey mate. Will be playing it tomorrow on the PS3 when it comes out. Will be on it 1st thing on my mates user name chumley22 (think thats how its spelt)

You playing it? I was bashing COD 4 all last night, kicked ass! User last night was jamo1984x if anyone was on there.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
glad you both got home ok last nite how was the drive?.

:confused:

I was back pretty quick :)

I think more and more dutch people will start getting cars from the UK. The import scene is getting a boost now here in Holland with lots of people starting to import cars from the UK and Japan.

^^^^^^ think this geezer did that drive a while ago, did ya think he was the guy who bought your car mate?

Ronald

Fresh Recruit
Well, everythinhg went well.
Arrived at home at 0:00 AM (1:00 AM Dutch Time)

After we picked up the car at Pete's house we went to Baretta to get some goodies for my friend.

When we finished loading the goodies we drove to Dover in about 2 and a half hour.

We planned to take the boat at 7:20 PM but we arrived so early that we managed to go to Calais on the boat of 6:20 AM.
It was around 8:00 PM when we arrived at the harbour of Calais.

We had to drive for about 4 hours to get home.

Today we went to the DVLA to get the registration done.
That went just fine as well.

Now I have to wait for the registration papers so I can get the license plates and MOT. I guess that will be done somewhere next week.

1 Question about the MOT: Because my friend is a mechanic we went to his work (garage) and do some gas tests. What are the standards in Brittain?
CO was to high for dutch standards. It was 0.69 where 0.59 is allowed. Is there a quick trick to get it under 0.59?
The car has a high pressure fuel pomp, does it have something to do with it?

Love to get some help out here... Thanks!

Pete (and your mate) and Baretta thanks alot for everything! It was a good trip and worth every penny, so far hahaha :p

Ronald.

Auto EP82

Lifer
Thats fine m8 im glad it has gone to a good home and i hope your m8s car is finnished soon aswell.sorry m8 i do not no the regulations for mot but if you put the cat on that should bring the emmitions down or you could try putting the boost down that mite help.

anyone else have any answers?

Dave.

Member +
Fantastic to see this mate.

Although I never seen it in the flesh, it seemed an awesome car and had a very nice spec list (and a nicer price!)

Love the community spirit here :D Happy motoring Ronald

As for the fueling, if the car has an aftermarket FPR, you could try lowering the pressure slightly (just for the test!) as that'll lean it out and reduce emmisions a bit apparently.

Otherwise, stick a cat on it, and it'll fly through!

Dave

Auto EP82

Lifer
Yeh was a lovely car just wanted something i bit quicker.yes it does have i RRFPR set at 50psi so he could turn that down and fit the cat which he has got.