Here is my new toy (to replace the Aygo)

nexia201

Member +
I regretfully had to let go my little aygo as i tought i had just spent enough money in it and didnt feel like spending more so i just exchanged it with this ,the replacement toy is even more exciting and its bloody fast for what it is! here are some pics of my new toy

Its a zx6r (636) in immaculate condition
IMAGE_025.jpg

IMAGE_027.jpg

IMAGE_028.jpg

IMAGE_026.jpg

IMAGE_029.jpg

with this one should be easy going into the low 11's high 10's :p

kellygt

Member +
Nice crotch rocket cant beat a good bike really having owned bike's myself in the past, the true meaning of power to weight:p :rockon:

Hazzagray

Member +
Wheres the FMIC and Turbo going to go? Nice one, good luck with it, nice bike. Doing my direct access in a few weeks!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
good mate used to have this very bike. They are very quick for a 600, well 636cc lol.

Really like em.

nexia201

Member +
im afraid no turbo for this one ,im getting too old for that stuff lol yeah very fast for a 636 feels more like a 1000 !

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.

we know how.. a nice t3/t4 on the side :rockon:!! haha

i love it.. looks in well perfect condition! and some nice little touches! as already told you good luck and drive carefully.

350ep70gr

Member +
we know how.. a nice t3/t4 on the side :rockon:!! haha

i love it.. looks in well perfect condition! and some nice little touches! as already told you good luck and drive carefully.

Ct9 would be more than enough...!!lol
122hp on the original version is respectable power for one wheell drive!
With the right gearing you will keep your front tyre new for ever...:eek:

Chris

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
hahaha!!! u crazy mofo ivan!!

best of luck with the ninja!!

who bought the aygo?

kon

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
sheldon when are you coming for a ride lol

NEVER :)

i really like bikes, the look of them, and the feeling that no car can give you.. but after my best friend dying with a 250, i dont want to step on another.

thats a 1 way ticket for me.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Very nice bike, my mate has one too, ill have to post some pics up of his.

Dont know if i could handle a bike as my only means of transport, would be good for weekends etc..

Would have to have a car too, just for a run around, but obviously thats just more expense so can understand why you dont :p